HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Who would you pick to join this team?

My three—

Eric
Mike Teel
Brian Leonard

My top 2 are Khaseem Green, Anthony Davis. The 3rd choice is hard to pick from - probably Sanu

Last edited:
Mike Teel - 3,400yds. and 25 TD's looks mighty nice right now.
Jeremy Zuttah
Anthony Davis

With these three the offensive woes would be mostly solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unionst
Anthony Davis, Mike Teal, Kenny Britt.
For this team a game changer, a QB, a stud OL and a playmaker at WR. If we are talking for this year, then K Greene not so much as our LB's are already good. Logan Ryan was a spectacular corner. Sanu is another great option.

Reactions: jay_hq
Who would you pick to join this team?

My three—

Eric
Mike Teel
Brian Leonard

Timmy Brown, Tom Savage (Frosh year), Anthony Davis ....

with Leonard, Rice, Britt, Sanu, Caroo, Harrison, Coleman, Zuttah, Meekins, Thompson, Teel, Underwood (though he's technically back...lol) Foster, Greene waiting in the wings

MO

I see a number of RB selections. While they were great backs, the current group does just fine. My choices were to fill holes rather than the best former players.

Leonard, McMahon, Fast Willie Foster (most underrated position we've had since)

Last edited:
For some of our newer fans, it was amazing watching Tom Savage as a freshman. Maybe somebody out there could put together a highlight reel. I go back as far as 1976 and I can’t remember a Freshman QB like him.

RUHouston, thanks so much. By the way, except for Vivaldi, that is my favorite music!!!

For this team a game changer, a QB, a stud OL and a playmaker at WR. If we are talking for this year, then K Greene not so much as our LB's are already good. Logan Ryan was a spectacular corner. Sanu is another great option.

Thanks. I was really thinking about 2 OL and not taking Britt but I thought this was the way to go. Sanu is good but I don't think was the deep threat that Britt was (but I could be wrong).

For some of our newer fans, it was amazing watching Tom Savage as a freshman. Maybe somebody out there could put together a highlight reel. I go back as far as 1976 and I can’t remember a Freshman QB like him.
Coach Hafley told me at that time that Savage was the best QB he had faced in his career. He had never seen a reshman QB like that either. Told me he'd definitely be a first rounder. Then we ruined him.

Reactions: ashokan
Coach Hafley told me at that time that Savage was the best QB he had faced in his career. He had never seen a reshman QB like that either. Told me he'd definitely be a first rounder. Then we ruined him.
Or his girlfriend and father did.

Reactions: TRU2RU
You blame them all you want, but I know this...if I'm a coach and I have that kind of talent at QB, I build around him and do what it takes to make him happy.
And you blame Rutgers all you want. Fair trade. But when a kid openly admits he made a mistake, I tend to believe them. Most kids and adults don't do that, it takes a man to.

Davis (1st rounder)
Zuttah (very good NFL career )
Stapleton (started for SB champ steelers )

Pacheco or whoever would get 100/125yards a game

the more and more I watch football I’m becoming a true believer in line lineman, lineman , lineman and some more lineman !!!!!!!!

look at what Turner and Dwumfor are doing for the overall defense !!!!!

Reactions: TRU2RU and koleszar
For right now...

Davis, Zuttah and Ryan Hart.

We’d be pretty good just by adding those guys.

And for now who are complaining about too much reliance on Schiano 1.0 guys...

Switch out Hart for Scott Erney and let’s see what happens...I think we would all like those results.

McMahon, who didn't have near the supporting cast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT