ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to be quarantined with two posters on this board for the next month who would it be?

My picks

@RU848789 He seems well prepared and will keep me on top of things.

@WhiteBus he can get food from his store and the dynamic of whitebus and numbers trapped in the same house will keep me entertained.
Gotta admit, this cracked me up. Actually, while WB and I have had a few dust-ups on weather, we're aligned pretty well with regard to at least music, golf and sports, so that might actually work, lol. I also don't talk anywhere near as much as I post...

Gotta admit, this cracked me up. Actually, while WB and I have had a few dust-ups on weather, we're aligned pretty well with regard to at least music, golf and sports, so that might actually work, lol. I also don't talk anywhere near as much as I post...
I'll just bring a bunch of classic punk rock CDs and a boatload of beer. We will be fine.

Jm0513, I'd pick you and Source. After we were finished, I'd go talk to Source. Just kidding.

Kidding. Kidding how? ... kidding like in funny? What do you mean I'm funny? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'in amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Better and harder question is what 2 people would you not want to be quarantined with.

Would be a tough choice as there’s a lot of nutty people on here.

Reactions: Jm0513
Well, would love to have a nurse who talks sports and can fire up the grill but I would have to have a sofa available in the garage so Mr Screw would have a place to nap and of course- RaRa would be there as he is just the nicest f-ing person you will ever meet.

Though, across the street, I want to see Al/KYK/Nuts all locked up in the same house and not allowed to leave.

Jm0513, I'd pick you and Source. After we were finished, I'd go talk to Source. Just kidding.
finished eating you mean right?

@Jm0513 - She'd be fun to just gaze at...in the least creepy way possible of course. :Sly:
That fades real quick. I'm annoying.[roll]So unless you have duct tape to keep me quiet I'd change your choice. This sounds weird on so many levels. :flush:

That fades real quick. I'm annoying.[roll]So unless you have duct tape to keep me quiet I'd change your choice. This sounds weird on so many levels. :flush:

I'm not touching the duct tape suggestion, but I do have custom ear plugs and top of the line noise canceling headphones. Ever thought of becoming a mime?

Reactions: Jm0513 and AntiG
Very hard to narrow to two as there are a lot of people on here that would keep my spirits up.

AreYouNuts because I know he has a backlog of entertaining stories I haven't heard yet.

Rutgers Al for his optimism which would help get you through the day.

Zappaa for the stories about his dad and his own life and times.

Bill86 for laughs.

RU848789 to reminisce about multiple RU themed good times.

RU4Real because he's a great cook.

I could go on and on.

eating? :Sly:

I'm not touching the duct tape suggestion, but I do have custom ear plugs and top of the line noise canceling headphones. Ever thought of becoming a mime?
This is why you're on the top of my "list".. that sense of humor would have me laughing the majority of the time.

Reactions: zazoo2002
whomever is the richest person on the board (i guess @Caliknight ) so I don't have to be stuck in a 750 sq foot apt anymore with a very energetic toddler like I am right now lol

Reactions: Plum Street
eating? :Sly:
There's always one...
AcrobaticBothArkshell-small.gif

The 2 prettiest women on this board.

You may need a face mask, a paper bag, and a few bottles of grain alcohol if you want the 2 prettiest single women from this site......lol

contestant 1:
giphy.gif

and contestant 2:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: RU_DIO
This one was a two-fer because she is deranged and demented and as a transsexual not receiving hormone pills, she would have tickled your ivories with her stache, but she is on the Penn State site....lol

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT