ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois at Purdue / Maryland at Northwestern / Nebraska at Wisconsin

Changed the game. Illinois was playing well. Now Purdue on a roll.

Alan Griffin is a straight-up dirty player. He gave a player on Miami a cheap shot and then got two technical fouls called on him against Missouri. And now this.

Reactions: RutgHoops
In the other B1G game Northwestern leads 34-21 over Maryland might be the worse team in the league on the road which is embarrassing with their talent.

Reactions: shields
If Purdue loses this game,they will have 9 losses and 5 in the B1G.Clearly heading in the wrong direction for a NCAA bid.

They're honestly not that bad. Lost by 5 at MSU, 4 at Indiana, 4 at Illinois.

they are like Rutgers under Pike first year....bad but play close because they play hard and are well coached but not necessarily a threat to win at the end. Lets ee MD is chipping into the lead.

Maryland is getting all the calls their way this half. I expect them to finish the comeback based on how this is going, although I hope not.

Is it too early to start rooting against Illinois? For, you know, reasons

Idk how that buie Flagrant was overturned when tez’s was upheld. They both pulled a guy down to the floor with their arm

Reactions: AD888
Illinois might be the 2nd best team in the league. Thats a huge road win for them, their 2nd and they almost won at Maryland losing by 1.

Maryland now winning

Reactions: knightfan7
I was told Purdue never loses at home. Whoops tonight. They are getting beat badly on the boards. But I am watching more of the Maryland game.

I was told Purdue never loses at home. Whoops tonight. They are getting beat badly on the boards. But I am watching more of the Maryland game.
Purdue is really average. They don’t do much extremely well, but aren’t horrible at much either.

Northwestern packing it in the last five minutes.Maryland leads 75-64.

Purdue is very average this year. They don’t have the same amount of three point shooters as they have in the past, and they definitely miss Edwards. So when their opponent can shut down Trevion Williams like Cockburn did tonight, they struggle to find offense.

ADVERTISEMENT