ADVERTISEMENT

In Indy Right Now...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
... and from what my son and I have seen from walking around, heading to dinner, etc. Rutgers will be pretty well represented tonight! I have seen and hollered at a bunch of RU fans! Although the team that looks to be the best repped is North Texas as their fans are literally everywhere!!! Haha. On the flipside, no joke, I've seen fans from at least 30-40 teams and not ONE Clemson fan. Only orange-wearing fans have been from Sarah and Okie State. Maybe a Beaver fan or two.

Awesome to hear. Actually just came here too see if anyone was talking about what it’s like there. If you can get any pics of any pregames or especially inside the arena and can put them on here I’d love to see them. Enjoy.

Reactions: DirtyRU and RUPete
... and from what my son and I have seen from walking around, heading to dinner, etc. Rutgers will be pretty well represented tonight! I have seen and hollered at a bunch of RU fans! Although the team that looks to be the best repped is North Texas as their fans are literally everywhere!!! Haha. On the flipside, no joke, I've seen fans from at least 30-40 teams and not ONE Clemson fan. Only orange-wearing fans have been from Sarah and Okie State. Maybe a Beaver fan or two.
Go Dirty!

• Love
Reactions: DirtyRU and RUPete
I’d bet 2 things; (1) you saw the NT fans headed to Lucas Oil for 7:30 start and (2) not even close to the biggest fan base here. Purdue and Illinois fans are everywhere! We will have a VERY good showing is my guess. Haven’t seen a single Clemson fan either.

Reactions: DirtyRU
Didn’t see this and just started a thread saying the exact same thing. I am yet to see a single person in Clemson gear here. This is going to be a home game.

Reactions: DirtyRU
Make it sound like the RAC. Everyone there surrogate cheer for at least 5 of not 10 of us who wish we were there!

Reactions: DirtyRU and cm_13
ADVERTISEMENT