ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana @ RU - 12/31

APKnight

Senior
Nov 21, 2013
This should be a great game. It’s at 3:00 on New Years Eve day. I’ll be at that one.

Agreed Terms
  • Seven year contract (12/1/2019-11/30/2026).
  • $3,900,000 in average annual compensation.
  • $27,300,000 in total contract value.
  • Guarantee: 100% total compensation for the first three years and 50% total compensation for last four years.
  • Bowl/Championship Bonuses and Buyout provisions consistent with those for other Big Ten Football Head Coaches.
  • $500,000 added to total assistant coach/strength and conditioning/operations salary pool.
  • A year is added back to the contract term for each year IU qualifies for a bowl game. In no event could the contract ever exceed the original seven-year term.

Agreed Terms
  • Seven year contract (12/1/2019-11/30/2026).
  • $3,900,000 in average annual compensation.
  • $27,300,000 in total contract value.
  • Guarantee: 100% total compensation for the first three years and 50% total compensation for last four years.
  • Bowl/Championship Bonuses and Buyout provisions consistent with those for other Big Ten Football Head Coaches.
  • $500,000 added to total assistant coach/strength and conditioning/operations salary pool.
  • A year is added back to the contract term for each year IU qualifies for a bowl game. In no event could the contract ever exceed the original seven-year term.
I posted this news in the carousel thread but didn't get the terms. I was wondering what the guarantees were. Not bad in terms of that...similar to what I've mentioned in the past guaranteeing the front end cause you know you're not firing the coach so soon but not fully guaranteed on the back end.

Glad to see how excited RU FB fans are and now showing that excitement on the WBB board.
Hopefully during this WBB season football fans can also show their RU WBB fanhood by rooting for the RU WBB team on 12/31 and not seem so upset if a message about the RU WBB team is posted in the football board.
We all need to come together and support all Rutgers sports.

RU Wrestling is making us proud.

The football program has turned from being a program many had given up on , into one that brings hope to its fans with the return of Greg Schiano .

Men's Basketball under Pikiell seems to be an improvement than the ones were under Jordan and Hill Jr , even with the slight concern some MBB fans are showing about the progress of this years team.

RU WBB shown last season it was getting the job done and this year's team
looks like it will even do better

So instead of having private fiefdoms where talking about other sports is frown upon, let us allow the joy one of RU's fanbases feel be shared in a tread posted on another TKR board and not jump into a Get off my lawn mode if someone mentions something about RU WBB on the football board or having joy about the MBB program shared on another board besides the MBB board.

I never understand why the women's team don't get mentioned on the main board. But, today is about this past weekend, go RU!

Indiana has two ranked opponents at home before they travel to the RAC on New Year's Eve Day. Trap game for them. Great opportunity for us to get ranked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT