ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana suspends Devonte Green

Wish I had that info before I went with a 4 teamer (Nova, Ky, FSU & IU). IU down 10 w/ 10 to go. Right now 3-0 & got IU +1. Go Hossiers.

IU goes down at Northwestern... Aaron Falzon (who didn't even play against us) hit 6 of 7 three-pointers. So it's not just us that crap happens to.

The rest of NW was 4-17 from 3 so he's basically the only reason they won.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Indiana falling apart, do not like Archie Miller. So that is good.

Reactions: MadRU
Indiana falling apart, do not like Archie Miller. So that is good.

This Michigan game coming up is going to be their Super Bowl... It's at home so the place will be packed, everyone will be juiced up, etc. I think if they lose that one then they have to travel to New Jersey mid-week there's a real good chance they put up a sloppy effort.

Fun fact, we're not the worst 3-point shooting team in B1G play. Indiana is.

IU goes down at Northwestern... Aaron Falzon (who didn't even play against us) hit 6 of 7 three-pointers. So it's not just us that crap happens to.

The rest of NW was 4-17 from 3 so he's basically the only reason they won.

Falzon was a highly recruited player who was promising as a freshman and basically has gone through two years of injuries since. He's always been capable of hitting a ton of threes, just hasn't had much chance to do so. Cats also played good defense last night. The only reason Indiana was in the game at the end was a couple of amazing plays by Langford. The Hoosiers are in big trouble.

I read on Twitter he was unable to locate any of his class buildings

I think Michigan takes care of them pretty good (despite how they have been playing), Indiana will come to the RAC at a crossroads having lost 6 in a row...they will either crash and burn and officially put the nail in the coffin of their season or they will use it as a turning point to push for the NCAA tourney. Really could go either way at this point.

From my take on some twitter research and a tweet Green deleted, he is transferring. If due to disciplinary/disagreements, i am aware. But just something to keep a pulse on.

I was a fan of Indiana. I do not like Archie Miller, can't root for them now.

This would
Be a great great chance to show that improvement and hope for the future we always talk about.

Does Archie Miller recruit different caliber/attitude athletes for Indiana than he did at Dayton? Loved his Dayton teams. They beat some top notch teams (Elite Eight one year), and one year they succeeded with an extremely thin roster and no height to speak of.

ADVERTISEMENT