ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling INSTANT RECAP/ PRESSER VIDEO: RUWrestling beats Maryland, 28-11

Kid hot dogged it and I yelled at him from my Matside seats check the scoreboard my friend!

Reactions: TRU2RU
A few people in my section thought it was on the coach, since he was whining the whole match. The woman sitting behind me told me that Maryland wrestler Navy yesterday, and Maryland was deducted a point for something he did or said. I didn’t see the wrestler trash-talk Pagano, though it may have happened in a quick moment if I wasn’t looking. It happened right in front of me and I didn’t hear anything, but the refs were on top of it more than I was.

A few people in my section thought it was on the coach, since he was whining the whole match. The woman sitting behind me told me that Maryland wrestler Navy yesterday, and Maryland was deducted a point for something he did or said. I didn’t see the wrestler trash-talk Pagano, though it may have happened in a quick moment if I wasn’t looking. It happened right in front of me and I didn’t hear anything, but the refs were on top of it more than I was.
I thought it was on Jaron Smith. The kid started going into his celebration mode. Took it a little too far and the ref grabbed him and talked to him. All seemed fine, then the kid left the handshake and kept hotdogging it. Trash talking and pointing toward Pagano, that's when I think they deducted the point. They'll let you celebrate but not excessively trying to rub it in the wrestlers face.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
I thought it was on Jaron Smith. The kid started going into his celebration mode. Took it a little too far and the ref grabbed him and talked to him. All seemed fine, then the kid left the handshake and kept hotdogging it. Trash talking and pointing toward Pagano, that's when I think they deducted the point. They'll let you celebrate but not excessively trying to rub it in the wrestlers face.
I think you're right about it being on him. Someone near me commented that they weren't sure, but they thought it might have been on Smith for something he said or did. Sounds about right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT