ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting tweet from Northeast 4-star DE Ken Talley...

A

anon_yoo6z3typpaw2

Northeast DE Talley and Nneuman Goretti LB Anthony Johnson are two of the top recruits in the area, if not the top in Philly. Both absolute studs.. Johnson has everyone from Bama to Tennessee to PSU, and Talley has just about every blueblood program outside of those top-tier schools. If RU is in the lead for either of them, let alone both, it could have a HUGE impact on future RU recruiting!

Northeast DE Talley and Nneuman Goretti LB Anthony Johnson are two of the top recruits in the area, if not the top in Philly. Both absolute studs.. Johnson has everyone from Bama to Tennessee to PSU, and Talley has just about every blueblood program outside of those top-tier schools. If RU is in the lead for either of them, let alone both, it could have a HUGE impact on future RU recruiting!

:Pray: :Praying:

1f6pas.jpg

Do we have room in the class for these two guys ?

Then..yes...plenty of room.
I hadn't noticed that they were 2022..obviously. :Sad:

I didn't think to look either at first. It's still new to have a staff that is in it for the top recruits 18 months ahead of time so 2022 wasn't my first thought either.

Reactions: Kbee3
We have to get one top recruit. That's all. And then two.
We have been patient since 1869 so we got all the time in the world. But we need to see some progress.
We have to win more than one game this year. That would be great.

I like your thinking . Fran seems like a climber . He’s gonna get a HC opportunity soon.
If GS increases his overall package as time goes on we should be able to keep him here for a few years, it all depends what he wants to do , being a head coach is definitely not an easy job I’m sure we all know that and not everyone wants the extra headaches that come along with the job. Seeing how this coaching staff fits together similar to a family you would think they would be together for a while, I’m crossing my fingers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT