ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa at Mish 7pm tonight

5 technicals called in the Illinois Nebraska game so far, first half. A lot of whistles.

5 technicals called in the Illinois Nebraska game so far, first half. A lot of whistles.

B1G refs got their s--t pushed in by the league after they let the Ill-MSU game get out of hand so badly that Ayo had his face broken. Every game tonight is going to get a tight whistle. That was inevitable.

Garza 5 for 18 to this point. Not much likelihood to win in Michigan when he is shooting like that.

Christ, UM plays good defense. Curious to see how they defend Gonzaga in the NC.

Iowa tweet says Nunge is on crutches because of a leg injury. His season may be in jeopardy (speculation on my part if he is on crutches during the game). That would be a big depth loss for Iowa. He has been good off the bench in several games.

Juan barking at the ref regarding Garza pushing people off him when he drives to the rim. Juan is right. All night
Lol..all season. Just getting the consideration cause of who they are playing and that teams ranking.

Garza 5 for 18 to this point. Not much likelihood to win in Michigan when he is shooting like that.

Garza not used to working this hard. Dickinson is the only other guy in the league who the refs are scared s--tless to call a foul on.

Reactions: shields
This sounds impossible but with four minutes to go, Iowa only has four assists. WOW. Incredible considering how strong they usually are on offense.

Michigan’s defense is just so damn good. And their offense so efficient. I really think they have a legit shot at it all this year.

Pikiell said on the post game that this UM team is the best he's seen in the five years he's been a coach in the league.

Reactions: ClassOf02
Lol..all season. Just getting the consideration cause of who they are playing and that teams ranking.
There hasn’t been a call. It’s unbelievable. He has this non dribbling arm hook move to keep you away as he drives to the rim.

Until this game I hadn’t realized how much Garza shuffles his feet when he makes a move with the ball in the paint. Never gets called for it.

• Love
Reactions: studed
Very impressive performance by Michigan. They seem to have all the pieces you need for a deep run. I was not sure about the Columbia PG transfer but both he and the kid from WF have fit in well.

Michigan is the most complete B1G team with outstanding defense and scorers at every position.They took Garza out of the game and Iowa simply couldn't stop Wagner and Livers.

ADVERTISEMENT