ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa wrestling jerks

josh1728

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2005
Gilman ran off podium to prevent photos...yes I root for other teams from other conferences against Iowa.
If you like Iowa and brands brothers you do not like sportsmanship and the future of wrestling
It is time for gable to be a man and stop this shit as our elder statesman

They all seem to wrestle w a chip on their shoulder, and I guess they get it from Tom & Terry. Evans , Telford and some others also have the attitude. That said, it's been a winning formula for the Hawkeyes, although it's now looking like OSU could win. Tsirtsis just wins 2-1, could be the nail in Iowa's hopes.

Attitude is bad sportsmanship and intent to injure. Losers

Gilman is a bad guy

This isn't anything new guys. Evans and Telford are both chippy on the mat. Ramos was the same way. Brands is also whiny as hell. Really glad I don't have to watch Evans wrestle again after 14 more days. His style is boring and he's a jerk to boot.

Thought Lawson (PSU) was kind of rude at the end of his match but DelVechio didn't display the best sportsmanship at the end of his either.

Ash is a stud. Hoping he out wrestles his seed at NCAAs but he isn't going to sneak up on anyone at this point.

Agree that Delvecchio does not display good sportsmanship. He needs to be spoken to. Not nearly as bad as most of the Iowa team. The Iowa coaches were great wrestlers. They don't seem like coaches that develop good citizens. As a New Yorker, I see the value in having a team to dislike such as the Yankees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT