ADVERTISEMENT

Is RU Vs. Wagner on BTN (Nationwide) Next Saturday?

There are 8 games on BTN next week. So not sure what will be shown in your area. There may be overflow channels depending on your provider

@mdk01

I only get 1 to my knowledge.

I have Xfinity / purchased the package with BTN network.

BTN+ is something I needed last year when I lived in Oregon.

What is the third BTN channel?

Thanks

MO

Spectrum in Bergen County has BTN 2 and BTN 3 which get alternate games. Different than BTN +

Reactions: Local Shill
I live in WA (Olympia) and couldn't find Rutgers listed on BTN next week. Or this is game on BTN+?

Thanks in advance.

MO

It will be on BTN at least locally (NJ Area). It should at least be on BTN+, because they’ve already said Jason McCourty will be announcing the game. https://saturdaytradition.com/big-t...dcast-teams-for-2022-college-football-season/
I live in WA too about an hour north of you and have BTN through Xfinity. It’s just the main channel and it looks like we will be getting the Iowa game against Iowa State unfortunately.

BTN+ doesn't stream live football games. All live football games are on BTN or 1 of the BTN overflow channels, and that varies based on your location and other teams/games available. All live games also stream on the Fox Sports app so that's easy. You can check here: https://btn.com/btn-gamefinder/. Also, your channel guide listings aren't always updated by the provider.

Last edited:
I live in WA too about an hour north of you and have BTN through Xfinity. It’s just the main channel and it looks like we will be getting the Iowa game against Iowa State unfortunately.
Not angry @ you.

Any way we can pick up the game...BTN+?

Thanks

MO
PS Where do you live...Seattle, the San Juan's? Just wondering.

Not angry @ you.

Any way we can pick up the game...BTN+?

Thanks

MO
PS Where do you live...Seattle, the San Juan's? Just wondering.
Probably could stream it on the BTN+ app I think. We do tend to get most Rutgers games available here in the 6+ years we’ve been here. We live in Bothell. A couple of towns up from Bellevue and Kirkland on the east side of Lake Washington.

YOU WILL NOT STREAM THE GAME ON BTN+. No football is shown live on B1G+. You can watch it on the FOX SPOETS APP or watch fox sports website (HDMI your laptop to the TV) by logging in with your TV provider email and password (Xfinity for you)

I live in Bucks County PA. The 4pm game on FIOS is Iowa, but the RU /Wagner game is on BTN overflow channel 833.

Yes…but Wagner is not nearly the caliber of team that UNH team was.
The tricky game is Temple not Wagner. Wagner is a little bit better than D3 talent. I am not kidding when I say that they went 0-11 last year and lost to Buffalo for example 69-7. We are helping them by giving them money to their program to build them up to at least FCS level. The payment is they take a beating against us.

I wouldn't be surprised that by the second half Schiano asks for a running clock to stop the onlslaught.

Does anyone have the thread that was posted on previous years about where to watch RU football in your area? I tried a search but couldn’t find it.
TIA

Coaches should use the Wagner game to improve the accuracy of the RU passing game. Mix in a run only now & then. Improve the two QB's confidence levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT