ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a map or high def view of the cutouts?

LeapinLou

Heisman Winner
Jul 25, 2001
From the pictures that were posted by various people, I was unable to find my cutout in the student section. Anybody have a link to a full picture of the student section and the cutouts?

I bought a cutout of my dog wearing a sombrero. Thought it would be easy to spot but no luck so far.

From the pictures that were posted by various people, I was unable to find my cutout in the student section. Anybody have a link to a full picture of the student section and the cutouts?

I bought a cutout of my dog wearing a sombrero. Thought it would be easy to spot but no luck so far.

Section 110 First Row? I see a doggy with a hat behind bars 😜

Last edited:
I thought RU stated in an email that we would be informed where our cutouts would be placed in the stands. I am grateful that my daughter in law found me & my son with her phone as I couldn't see us as well.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I thought RU stated in an email that we would be informed where our cutouts would be placed in the stands. I am grateful that my daughter in law found me & my son with her phone as I couldn't see us as well.
Where is your picture. located? Mulcahy said he saw a picture of his grandmother in the stands. Lol

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Buy one, get one half-price on Black Friday....
127601861_10221663990402127_6075563603660314035_n.jpg

https://shop.fancutouts.com/products/rutgers-university

awww.. paid full price for 2 last week... oh well

I spotted a black and white cutout with godzilla movie (center of student section iirc)... who did that? Like others, I finally got a couple dogs into a game. Don't think they are up yet.. based on camera angles.. hoping to the 104-105 near the Rutgers bench area.. that looked sparse.

When they get more in there they should have the players pick out their favorites and take pix with them... then post it to social media in some way

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike from MD

I bet since the dog has a sombrero on they put him in the back so he didn’t block anyone’s view.

Phil, My son is on the aisle where the band usually sat in I think the 7th row. Looking at the stands I am to the right of him. I am fortunate that my daughter in law found them with her phone. I tried with a magnifying glass and couldn't find us.

Would be great if they figured out a way to post a high res pic for everyone to see where they are
Agreed - would be nice to see them or know where to look in the stands.

Still haven't been able to find the two I ordered of my Father and I. Just looked at my email and rechecked, seems as if they were "accepted" and used - not very good resolution, but from the only photo of us at a game that I could find in time:
5ce41bff-7aee-47eb-bfab-157b4fc62eb3.jpeg

Several years ago at the stadium they took some sort of photo of the ENTIRE stadium where everyone could locate themselves. Of course, we knew where we were sitting to zoom in on the photo. Would that technology work for our cutouts? How much searching would we have to do?

Nurse Meg tweeted her cutout and by dumb luck my dog is 5 rows behind her so I've finally seen it. Was able to use all the various available photos to pinpoint her spot. Sort of the left edge of where the pep band would be.

Last edited:
Someone needs to show closeups of several parts of every section so we can all see closeups of our cutouts. Thank you!!! My son and I are in about row 10-11 on the aisle in the section where the band sat. I would be most appreciative.

looked at em all and still can't find mine. They did say they would let you know where..but nothing on that yet.

We found ours, well some, but they're all the way to the left down low by the team benches. In the photo I saw, only can see my wife and Phyllis(one of our chickens) the rest of us are all cut out of the picture. We put in a couple of our farm animals so we could easily find them, alas have only seen two of the 6 thus far.

This is what Phyllis looks like.

98c804fd235734daf7ed252c4f8f0471.jpg

For everyone's knowledge there are wrestling season ticket holders as well in the cut out crowd.

awww.. paid full price for 2 last week... oh well

I spotted a black and white cutout with godzilla movie (center of student section iirc)... who did that? Like others, I finally got a couple dogs into a game. Don't think they are up yet.. based on camera angles.. hoping to the 104-105 near the Rutgers bench area.. that looked sparse.

When they get more in there they should have the players pick out their favorites and take pix with them... then post it to social media in some way
LOL! That was mine. Thanks for confirming. I have another one of a big Dutchmen from the Heineken brewery.

I just found my one dog. He has better seats than me. Apparently they just put these in haphazardly and didn't put our 6 together.

YOu know what.. how long would it take one of the RAC's photographers to take some pix of the cutouts with all the house lights on so that everyone could find theirs? Then post it on ScarletKnights.com.... seems like a no-brainer.

Reactions: Rhuarc and koleszar
YOu know what.. how long would it take one of the RAC's photographers to take some pix of the cutouts with all the house lights on so that everyone could find theirs? Then post it on ScarletKnights.com.... seems like a no-brainer.
The one with Paul and Jacob shaking hands, I believe that's my dog in the handshake. Tough to tell as it's blurred out, I guess I'll just have to wait to see what they look like when they send them to us.

another thread mentioned this.. some more cutout photos here.. still cannot find the dogs I sent to the RAC.. in Rutgers gear.

Here's the art I used... dogs are brothers from same litter husky/akita.. the red looks like "Chinook".. a popular New Hampshire breed.
Riley-fan.jpg

Murphy-fan.jpg

Last edited:
No brainer. The perfect description of Rutgers marketing and fan relations.
They said they would gave a way to show you yours. I bought mine 10 minutes after the offer came out. I see nothing and frankly tired of having to dig thru all these pics just to see if the damn thing is there. Not to mention putting a bunch up,in the corners under dark where nobody can see them but leaving the plush sideline seats empty of them .

Reactions: Local Shill
They said they would gave a way to show you yours. I bought mine 10 minutes after the offer came out. I see nothing and frankly tired of having to dig thru all these pics just to see if the damn thing is there. Not to mention putting a bunch up,in the corners under dark where nobody can see them but leaving the plush sideline seats empty of them .
agreed.. the bleachers for the players make little sense... they breathe and sweat all over eachother every practice.. maybe some distance between them and coaches/officials/scorekeepers.. but clearly the one sides come into view on floor level TV cameras and photographers... which is the point of the cutouts. Some re-arrangement is in order, imho. They do not have to lower the bleachers on players side fully... just a bit for some seats/cutouts. And the other side.. fully lower and cutouts sprinkled about... where they don't have the few people allowed sitting.

how do we even know the printing company printed and delivered them all?

agreed.. the bleachers for the players make little sense... they breathe and sweat all over eachother every practice.. maybe some distance between them and coaches/officials/scorekeepers.. but clearly the one sides come into view on floor level TV cameras and photographers... which is the point of the cutouts. Some re-arrangement is in order, imho. They do not have to lower the bleachers on players side fully... just a bit for some seats/cutouts. And the other side.. fully lower and cutouts sprinkled about... where they don't have the few people allowed sitting.

how do we even know the printing company printed and delivered them all?
To your last question. Idk but I will certainly find out on mine.

Spot on. This was rushed and half-assed.

No one overpromises and under delivers quite like Rutgers marketing.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Still no cut-out love from rutgers photographers.. and cutouts are seen high up in 100s and even behind the concrete bunkers in the 200s.

_big_BS2_5529.jpg

_big_BS2_5740.jpg

_big_BS2_5741.jpg

_big_BS2_6065.jpg

_big_BS2_6156.jpg

_big_BS2_6227.jpg

_big_BS2_6271.jpg

_big_BS2_6378.jpg

_big_BS2_6410.jpg

_big_BS2_6524.jpg

_big_BS2_6525.jpg

_big_DSC_3253.jpg

_big_DSC_3382.jpg

Quite frankly putting the Sopranos cast front and center for the cameras is in poor taste. Do better Rutgers
And VIP cutouts? did they do Paul Robeson at least?

If the idea is to attract the TV cameras to cutouts.. then sprinkle them around and give the TV crew a location guide like they might if real celebrities were at the game. And then the fans that paid money for cutouts might get their cutouts on TV also... and finally get to see where their cutouts are (hint, hint).

Last edited:
Reactions: HPNJRUfan
We found ours, well some, but they're all the way to the left down low by the team benches. In the photo I saw, only can see my wife and Phyllis(one of our chickens) the rest of us are all cut out of the picture. We put in a couple of our farm animals so we could easily find them, alas have only seen two of the 6 thus far.

This is what Phyllis looks like.

98c804fd235734daf7ed252c4f8f0471.jpg

For everyone's knowledge there are wrestling season ticket holders as well in the cut out crowd.
Phyllis is one amazing looking chicken!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT