ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a map or high def view of the cutouts?

I've been going to sporting events forever and as far as I know I've never been on TV. Funny, that my cutout was shown during the game against SadExcuse ( I am sitting in the row behind the Soprano's behind Silvio and Christopher Mulasanti)

This took longer than it should have, but here it is...

https://rutgersgameday.com/wintersports/virtualsellout/

I received an email stating that I'm in section 108, row J.
I believe I ordered mine within the first couple of hours (if not the first hour) the email offer came out and I am in the 4th to last row above you.

Anybody still have the original email they sent with the offer? can't find it in my trash folder. Just wondering the date and time it was sent...

Somebody also mentioned maybe about 750 of these had been bought?

I can also see what they did. The filled the stands and spread them out with the folks who bought early. Then they filled in after the fact with folks who bought later.

That reminds me.. was it you @koleszar who had a thread here about planning to build a chicken coop? I remember looking up some pricey but cool looking coop kits.. what did you end up doing?
We had someone build our coops. Local retired guy out of Wall. We then built our own chicken run 20' x 40' and 8' high covered in wire going 18" into the ground. Don't use chicken wire, Raccoons can tear that stuff apart. We had a problem with migrating Hawks so needed something they could hang out in till we got the Great Pyrenees as we free range the chickens.

Now with that said, still rats have gotten into the run and made a home. I made some tube feeders out of 4" PVC piping. The six tubes take an entire bag of organic feed for once a week feeding for 45 chickens. Didn't realize rats had burrowed dens into the ground under the coop and I was feeding the entire colony. I now have plugs for the feeders at night and it's been all out war on the rat colony.

One thing I've learned, Ranching(technically that's what we do) is nothing but a constant battle against nature. As soon as you've got one problem licked, two more spring up.

We had someone build our coops. Local retired guy out of Wall. We then built our own chicken run 20' x 40' and 8' high covered in wire going 18" into the ground. Don't use chicken wire, Raccoons can tear that stuff apart. We had a problem with migrating Hawks so needed something they could hang out in till we got the Great Pyrenees as we free range the chickens.

Now with that said, still rats have gotten into the run and made a home. I made some tube feeders out of 4" PVC piping. The six tubes take an entire bag of organic feed for once a week feeding for 45 chickens. Didn't realize rats had burrowed dens into the ground under the coop and I was feeding the entire colony. I now have plugs for the feeders at night and it's been all out war on the rat colony.

One thing I've learned, Ranching(technically that's what we do) is nothing but a constant battle against nature. As soon as you've got one problem licked, two more spring up.
ahh.. now you need a couple smaller dogs.. ratters like Jack Russell... and train them to ignore chickens.. that's tough... maybe you can borrow Sweet Pea from Rock.

oops.. Jack Russels "like" chicken...

https://www.wikihow.com/Train-a-Dog-to-Protect-Chickens

I got 2 husky mixes and they kill everything.. they are basically badgers.. just don't care... if it moves.. and is not a dog or human.. kill it. And some dogs.. they give you "the look".. is that for killing? Oh please.. oh please..

Reactions: koleszar
ahh.. now you need a couple smaller dogs.. ratters like Jack Russell... and train them to ignore chickens.. that's tough... maybe you can borrow Sweet Pea from Rock.
Funny a lot of people always think Chickens are Herbivores, but they're Omnivores. Me, I swear the things are descendants of Raptors. Seen them stomp a snake to death and tear it apart like in Jurassic Park. Ham carcass gone in minutes. Every now and then you'll see a Chicken zooming around the run and you know she's hot on the trail of a rat. Between the pigs(no meat), chickens and dogs no food scraps in this household go to waste.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
I can also see what they did. The filled the stands and spread them out with the folks who bought early. Then they filled in after the fact with folks who bought later.

Yes, typical Rutgers.

It's like buying tickets to concerts where the promoter sells X amount of the tickets, and holds back many good seats. Then some of those great seats were released and sold right before the concert. I was able to buy those great seats at the Meadowlands for many years.

Saw Michael Jackson, Springsteen, Madonna, etc from those great seats for years.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Got an email that the picture I submitted of my 4 month old nephew got placed in the 200s. No photos of that level yet. Go figure.

Ha, got the e-mail stating I'm in section 110 row C. Funny thing is the picture they show isn't of the entire section. They cut off the left hand side when looking at the picture, so we must be tucked all the way in the corner by the players bench. However, out of the six I did find my dog with front row seats near the basket. These were not all put together.

ADVERTISEMENT