ADVERTISEMENT

It pays to cheat

PSU UNC USC all of the SEC the list grows.
To my knowledge PSU didn't cheat per se, although what happened there was far worse.

I think the NCAA will come down hard on UNC. The NCAA likes contrition and UNC has shown none.

USC got hit pretty hard IMO, relative to their malfeasance.

Your reference to all of the SEC is just baseless.

Agree.

Hi Southern--what's the verdict/feeling on Bilema and Robb Smith after this year?

Thanks for asking my friend!

Robb Smith must leave ASAP! He should have been terminated after the Auburn game IMO. Bielima shtick has worn very thin. But because of his contract and buyout clause, I do NOT see Bielima being fired THIS season. However his seat is VERY hot for the 2017 season.

We need a DC who actually can teach tackling and have our defensive backs turn and face an incoming pass and can actually tackle someone

Personally, I am ready to fire AD JEFF LONG, Bret Bielima, ROBB Smith, and anyone else who thinks they can coach while getting paid $1,000,000 plus each season!

Reactions: Knight Shift
We need a DC who actually can teach tackling and have our defensive backs turn and face an incoming pass and can actually tackle someone.

I think I've heard that somewhere before............

I don't think you're going to find anyone that can blow up the Saban Death Star anytime soon.

We need a DC who actually can teach tackling and have our defensive backs turn and face an incoming pass and can actually tackle someone.

I think I've heard that somewhere before............

I don't think you're going to find anyone that can blow up the Saban Death Star anytime soon.

LOL. Saban Death Star? Ok, even I had to laugh at that one. Bama'S one after another 5 star recruits are damn near impossible to beat(Ohio State will find that out in a few weeks). But Arkansas needs to have 3-4 star recruits that can at least be coached to play properly; like turning and watching the pass come in towards the receiver and intercept or deflect it; or tackle the guy when he actually catches the pass.

We just don't seem to have those players or those coaches who can make it happen properly. Do you know what I mean?

UNC, Miami (FL), Syracuse (Bball), Louisville, USC, Miss St ..... all programs been caught cheating but penalties have hardly slowed them down and almost never talked .

NCAA= if you ain't cheating you ain't trying

LOL. Saban Death Star? Ok, even I had to laugh at that one. Bama'S one after another 5 star recruits are damn near impossible to beat(Ohio State will find that out in a few weeks). But Arkansas needs to have 3-4 star recruits that can at least be coached to play properly; like turning and watching the pass come in towards the receiver and intercept or deflect it; or tackle the guy when he actually catches the pass.

We just don't seem to have those players or those coaches who can make it happen properly. Do you know what I mean?

I understand completely.

The problem for the rest of the SEC is that Alabama's coaching staff isn't just recruiting blue chip players and rolling the ball out there. They are actually teaching them how to play the game.

I understand completely.

The problem for the rest of the SEC is that Alabama's coaching staff isn't just recruiting blue chip players and rolling the ball out there. They are actually teaching them how to play the game.

Funny how great coaching often times equals great on the field success!

ALL of the SEC?

Seriously? You are painting a large canvas with that brush.

You might want to pinpoint the actual teams that have been accused or sanctioned. Otherwise, you are just a troll.
Haha.. I bet YOU could make a list off the top of your head. Come on now.. you know you can.

ALL of the SEC?

Seriously? You are painting a large canvas with that brush.

You might want to pinpoint the actual teams that have been accused or sanctioned. Otherwise, you are just a troll.

exactly!!

be fair..

Vanderbilt probably, hardly ever cheats, much.......

at least in football....

It doesn't pay to cheat. It's the only way to compete for championships.

RU doesn't have the stomach to compete at that level.

Reactions: scottsdaleal
Thanks for asking my friend!

Robb Smith must leave ASAP! He should have been terminated after the Auburn game IMO. Bielima shtick has worn very thin. But because of his contract and buyout clause, I do NOT see Bielima being fired THIS season. However his seat is VERY hot for the 2017 season.

We need a DC who actually can teach tackling and have our defensive backs turn and face an incoming pass and can actually tackle someone

Personally, I am ready to fire AD JEFF LONG, Bret Bielima, ROBB Smith, and anyone else who thinks they can coach while getting paid $1,000,000 plus each season!
Careful on the DBs being taught to turn. Ain't happening according to some on this board.
:uzi:

With the astronomical salaries good head coaches's get, there has to be cheating going on. HC's want to make as much money as possible and all they have to do is win a few games and they will get more money. People have been murdered for far less money than HC's make in a few months so a little cheating for that money wouldn't surprise me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT