ADVERTISEMENT

It's 2 AM

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
I have an old woman sitting next to me who ate way too much tonight and is a Giant fan so she may not make it through the night. But the Yankers won and I believe that Rutgers will represent us favorably on Saturday so I am good to go.Does that make me a bad guy? :smiley:

I'm up finishing studying for a nice RU exam tomorrow and finishing work so I can be good to go this weekend to represent ol' RU in Nebraska .. soon to be good to go!

You will do fine today...just like our Team will do in Nebraska on Saturday.

Reactions: ScarletDave
I have an old woman sitting next to me who ate way too much tonight and is a Giant fan so she may not make it through the night. But the Yankers won and I believe that Rutgers will represent us favorably on Saturday so I am good to go.Does that make me a bad guy? :smiley:

Keep us posted on the old woman. What condition is she in, generally? Can we part her out?

In addition to season tickets to RU I have Giants as well. I got home at 2am from the game is total disgust. That team looked terrible last night.

Thought this was about Golden Earring...

It's two a.m.
The fear has gone
I'm sitting her waitin'
The gun's still warm
Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead
Cannot decode my whole life spins into a frenzy
Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone

It's two a.m.
The fear has gone
I'm sitting her waitin'
The gun's still warm
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead

Reactions: RU-AGK

It's two a.m.
The fear has gone
I'm sitting her waitin'
The gun's still warm
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead

Came here to post this. Well done.

I thought of the Anna Nalick song, to which I linked a great acoustic version below...

I have an old woman sitting next to me who ate way too much tonight and is a Giant fan so she may not make it through the night. But the Yankers won and I believe that Rutgers will represent us favorably on Saturday so I am good to go .Does that make me a bad guy? :smiley:
I guess you did what I did, I switched channels and watched both thru my DVR. Eliminating commercials, pretty good actually.

th

Really? Mighty nice of you.

Old is a condition, trust me I know, I'm married to one, and as old as she is I'm 4 years older, what does
that make me?

Is this an SAT question?

A train is running from East- West at 45 1/2 mph, but a bus that left Bloomfield and heading to New Brunswick, painted Red to represent Rutgers is traveling from NNE to the SW at 55 mph. If the tolls on the parkway are reduced by 1/2 the age difference between you and your wife because most of the riders on the train are smurfs and senior citizens, some of the riders on the bus are neowats and some are senior citizens and some of the fans at the stadiums are wombats who were adopted by glinches and share the same DNA but are culturally different. Some wombats live to 100 but won't admit that they're senior citizens because they're vain. The oldest glinch is 111.

What is Bob Wombat drinking in ailsle 15 b and what color are his socks?

MO

Reactions: NickKnight 1
Is this an SAT question?

A train is running from East- West at 45 1/2 mph, but a bus that left Bloomfield and heading to New Brunswick, painted Red to represent Rutgers is traveling from NNE to the SW at 55 mph. If the tolls on the parkway are reduced by 1/2 the age difference between you and your wife because most of the riders on the train are smurfs and senior citizens, some of the riders on the bus are neowats and some are senior citizens and some of the fans at the stadiums are wombats who were adopted by glinches and share the same DNA but are culturally different. Some wombats live to 100 but won't admit that they're senior citizens because they're vain. The oldest glinch is 111.

What is Bob Wombat drinking in ailsle 15 b and what color are his socks?

MO
Hmmm hold on ah, let me get back to you on that.

It's two a.m.
The fear has gone
I'm sitting her waitin'
The gun's still warm
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead
And all this time I thought it was "My beer is gone." Now I'm just disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT