ADVERTISEMENT

It's going down

All I know is that no matter how many times I check this site for news, when it finally goes down I’m going to find out about it from someone who has never visited this site and probably does not even follow football.

What are you looking for? If it's a formal announcement re: Schiano, today would be a silly choice.

If the question is "Will Gary be our next coach?", it's already down.
I’m a Rutgers fan. I’m always looking for the roof to collapse. I’m looking for the welcome tweet. Then I’ll know it’s truly gone down

From NJ.com, investigation to be conducted by law firm of Lowenstein Sandler, through former state comptroller under Gov. Christie:

"The contract calls for Lowenstein Sandler to be paid a flat-fee, sliding-scale retainer of $95,000 for the first month, which drops by $10,000 per month and is capped at $60,000 at the fifth month, Devlin said."

$380,000 for an investigation on wind sprints? That's about 1000 billable hours at $380/hour.

From NJ.com, investigation to be conducted by law firm of Lowenstein Sandler, through former state comptroller under Gov. Christie:

"The contract calls for Lowenstein Sandler to be paid a flat-fee, sliding-scale retainer of $95,000 for the first month, which drops by $10,000 per month and is capped at $60,000 at the fifth month, Devlin said."

$380,000 for an investigation on wind sprints? That's about 1000 billable hours at $380/hour.

And when it is done nj.com/SL will plaster the walls with articles on how RU is wasting tax payer money on these investigations.

I thought someone posted that the contract was signed. Oh never mind...

Booger McFarlane is getting down, just referred to a DLineman as a dancing bear.

A week later, is what’s going down not going down but something else is going down that has now become the thing that was always going down.
What’s going to go down is the number of season tickets sold if they **** this up!

What’s down is down down the downy path of down. Or not down but upstream, as in red team, as in red team upstream. Not down.

Rah.

This has been going down so long it’s starting to go under.....

Ok I’m done now for the day.

Reactions: Jm0513
If the page counter is an 'unsigned int', we've got over 4.29 Billion more pages to grow.

The previous message board software would have broken the thread by now.

So we got that goin' for us. Which is nice.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT