ADVERTISEMENT

'It's like Survival here" RU wrestling article

It was a fun read.

Only recommendation I have would be to stop including Camp in these articles as long as he is choosing to not wrestle. Wishing him all the best off the mat, but I'm not really that interested in hearing from someone who has actively decided to not wrestle (for whatever reason(s)) over the past month talk about how hard he's working during practice. I'd rather hear from the guys who are competing on a consistent basis.

Maybe that's a bit harsh and I'm sure most people will disagree with me, but that was one of my first thoughts as I was reading the article.

Belush,

I am with you 100% and I would guess there are many more who agree with you on this. He appeared to be in shape, made weight several times and then the problems started. I am hoping for him to return but at this point I don't want to hear anymore about it until he is ready to prove it on the mat.

i still like hearing about and from Camp. As long as he's still in the room he's helping the team.

the work out sounds hellish. Coach Goodale is right, you have to commit to an entire lifestyle. its amazing to me what D1 wrestlers give up during their college years to be competitive.

ADVERTISEMENT