ADVERTISEMENT

Ivy Cancels BBall Tournament.

Scarletlion

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2019
Princeton women get NCAA bid. Columbia Lions won’t be playing. Just kill me now. Never want to hear about the RU Screw ever again.

Princeton women get NCAA bid. Columbia Lions won’t be playing. Just kill me now. Never want to hear about the RU Screw ever again.
A shame, but looking at a 17-10 record does blunt the feeling Columbia would have had a good enough Ivy tourney to get into the Dance
The Lions 8-6 conference record put them in 4th place in an 8 team conference.

Not trying to burst your bubble and claim no hope, just saying the NCAA inviting Columbia wasn't very likely.

A shame, but looking at a 17-10 record does blunt the feeling Columbia would have had a good enough Ivy tourney to get into the Dance
The Lions 8-6 conference record put them in 4th place in an 8 team conference.

Not trying to burst your bubble and claim no hope, just saying the NCAA inviting Columbia wasn't very likely.
Kids disappointed not playing. Made school history with this. Coach put up on Twitter that they are really disappointed.

Kids disappointed not playing. Made school history with this. Coach put up on Twitter that they are really disappointed.
Can understand that part.
Always hurts not to be given a chance to prove you're better than your record and be denied the right to fight for the prize

My reply didn't take into account how the players felt, and that was callous of me not to think of that but just think of the team's fans feelings about no Ivy Tourney.
Thanks for putting the disappointment being felt in the proper perspective.

Reactions: RC66 and LtCol144
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT