ADVERTISEMENT

Ivy League cancels all Winter sports

They didn't play football this year either so it's not a surprise

Premature ejaculation time again for the Ivy League let alone a vaccine soon hopefully. There s a lot of time to decide what to do. A problem is our commissioner seems to take his cues from the ivy and Mac. Where’s the schedule already?

Premature ejaculation time again for the Ivy League let alone a vaccine soon hopefully. There s a lot of time to decide what to do. A problem is our commissioner seems to take his cues from the ivy and Mac. Where’s the schedule already?
If you are academics first how can you have student athletes on campus and not your students.

Brendan Barry of Dartmouth sits out his 4th year with an injury and now misses this year. I wonder his academic status and does he graduate after this semester and eligible for immediate transfer as a graduate student.

he can shoot, can’t defend, and could be a guy who could play 10 MPG here. Gives some of what McConnell gave.

They were the first in the spring to cancel so you know what follows.
When I saw that I was disappointed to say the least. But the way the surge is going crazy right now, I really worry about what the B1G might do down the road. I just hope the B1G does this sensibly and we can manage to have a full BB season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT