ADVERTISEMENT

Jacob Young DWI Dismissed

And that’s how it’s done! Big time athletes get slapped on wrist . He had a great game against Maryland and Purdue . It’s a shame we didn’t get to play in the tournament

And that’s how it’s done! Big time athletes get slapped on wrist . He had a great game against Maryland and Purdue . It’s a shame we didn’t get to play in the tournament
Actually at the sports factories, he would have been driven home by a booster, the players Corvette , purchased by another booster, would have been driven to the players’ condo which was rented out to him by another booster for $1 a month, and no one would have heard about the incident. No one confuses us with one of the sports factories.

How many of your read this quickly and thought he was dismissed from the team...like I did? Rutgers fans only expect the worst.
The real negative Rutgers fan would have thought, oh no, this is the last straw for the Big Ten. They are calling UConn as we speak to be our replacement. lol

Reactions: ruready07
I had forgotten about this. I'm glad the door is now closed. He didn't get the "Xavier Simpson" treatment but it sounds like they were a little lenient to an otherwise model citizen.

Actually at the sports factories, he would have been driven home by a booster, the players Corvette , purchased by another booster, would have been driven to the players’ condo which was rented out to him by another booster for $1 a month, and no one would have heard about the incident. No one confuses us with one of the sports factories.

Ha . Based on our history no one is confusing us with a sports factory . Unless they are really really really confused

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Good thing the Purdue player missed the last foul shot allowing game to go into OT and RU to win. Otherwise, he may have gotten life.

[QUOTE="They are calling UConn as we speak to be our replacement. lol[/QUOTE]
I know you said this as a joke, but lets all remember that we do not work for the B1G, we are part owner of the B1G, We are a partner and have equal say to any other team.

Reactions: MikeRU09
He does lose his license and has to pay a fine for reckless driving.
He is home based in Texas? During this pandemic, losing license is nothing. You barely can go anywhere anyway. Baker and Young are two players you don’t want to see in the tournament. That’s why I believe Rutgers would’ve made the sweet 16 last year.

Reactions: charliem24
He is home based in Texas? During this pandemic, losing license is nothing. You barely can go anywhere anyway. Baker and Young are two players you don’t want to see in the tournament. That’s why I believe Rutgers would’ve made the sweet 16 last year.
God willing, they're in it this coming season!!

[QUOTE="They are calling UConn as we speak to be our replacement. lol
I know you said this as a joke, but lets all remember that we do not work for the B1G, we are part owner of the B1G, We are a partner and have equal say to any other team.[/QUOTE]
And what happens if your partners decide to dissolve your partnership?

I know you said this as a joke, but lets all remember that we do not work for the B1G, we are part owner of the B1G, We are a partner and have equal say to any other team.
And what happens if your partners decide to dissolve your partnership?[/QUOTE]

When was the last time (if ever) a program was removed from a league for performance or off the field issues?

Temple was removed from the Big East because they did not meet attendance requirements.

Reactions: shields
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT