ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Jaden Jones commits to Rutgers

wow...great comments..which game was he here for?

THIS IS THE LIKE THE BIGGEST GET IN A DECADE..WOW

look at the other offers!

He was here for the Penn State home game. And I'm pretty sure he was the best shooter in the building that night, both rosters included (either him or Myreon Jones).

Can't find the video right now but he went 8 for 9 on three-pointers in a game this year.

Top 100 nationally ranked kid, great shooter, great length, from a midwest state with no obvious ties to Rutgers/Jersey and offers from other P5 schools chooses to come to Rutgers... pretty unchartered territory if u ask me!!!!! Wow what a get!!!!!!!!!

So we have four guys around the same size coming in--including the 4-star, our first since the bad old days of FHJ. Yeboah, Carter and Kiss leave. Who am I missing? Sounds like these New Guys will give us lot of options.

:WooHoo::Basketball: :Hoops:

Welcome to the Banks, Jaden & Family!!

Go RU!
Diane

Wtf, this is awesome! Kudos to Pike, coaches, players, fans and the greater RU community. All coming together now.

Reactions: Scangg
So we have four guys around the same size coming in--including the 4-star, our first since the bad old days of FHJ. Yeboah, Carter and Kiss leave. Who am I missing? Sounds like these New Guys will give us lot of options.

Jones is 2021. Next year Palmquist, Reiber, and Mag will be here, with one scholarships still open (which doesn't even include any outgoing transfers, which there almost certainly will be).

I doubt we use the full 13 scholarships going forward, the trend is 11-12 these days. Otherwise too much worry about guys getting unhappy with playing time.

This is freaking unbelievable! This is THE kid I wanted in the class and seemed like potentially realistic after a visit and some quotes but I thought we might end up second place again if we didnt pay.

This is so amazing. There is no turning back now. This recruit solidifies everything moving forward. Wow. Just wowowowowoowow

He would have to reclassify to 2020 (which would be great, but probably signals no Cliff). Essentially replacing Baker/Young.

Great get whenever he gets here. Woot.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT