ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Jalen Berger top five

Well, my guess is the only way RU made the Top 5 against that competition is Schiano. Staying home and participating in the renaissance might have some appeal.

So if it is Rutgers what is he wearing in that photo that is Rutgers? Nothing

Leave and play for another state and be forgotten

Stay and play for your people and be a God.

For the second time in two weeks, I’m reminded of the moment I swore off following football recruiting closely forever.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/05/...recruit-elsewhere.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

If this is NOT that, then I will feel better about everything.
That’s brutal. The only threat is Wisky and I know for a fact they are getting their top RB on their board. They are not changing what they do for Mr. Berger but stranger things have happened. You will all see next week week.

Well he has the country covered geographically with that five. North, South, East and West. PSU looks like the outlier to me!

Reactions: superfan01
All Im saying is if he does come to RU, Ash should give 3-4mil back... for being so damn incompetent......

That’s brutal. The only threat is Wisky and I know for a fact they are getting their top RB on their board. They are not changing what they do for Mr. Berger but stranger things have happened. You will all see next week week.
I personally appreciate what you bring to this board. Don't know why but you have cred in my book.

wasn't Saquon Barkely a verbal to Rutgers? If the kid is truly a stud it is tough to say no to 4 of the top perennial programs to choose Rutgers.

I project PSU or Wisconsin

Can't go wrong with either of those choices.
UCLA is the scratcher for me (I guess that is one of the top teams in the West).

Ah, another conspiracy.
Top five in order of possibility? RU third choice? Nothing in combined uni for RU?
OR
Red belt is pointing to block R! Block R is in central, therefor most important, position.

Can't go wrong with either of those choices.
UCLA is the scratcher for me (I guess that is one of the top teams in the West).
I think it can be culture shock for a NJ kid in UCLA or LSU but I don't know the kid or his family. maybe he has relatives nearby.

Please do not select Penn State!
it is tough to turn down the tradition and a team with a resume of 9-10 wins a year every year. In addition, they have a coach with longevity and a history of turning out NFL talent.

Until Greg gets a few seasons in while winning some big games Rutgers is a risk still.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
Damn ya’ll last two coaches really f’ed up your self-esteem. Why can’t Rutgers be an Alpha? You guys are all in and I think the kid actually believes what the new head coach is selling. I even think the kid was coming if ash was still there. Kid doesn’t seem like he is impressed with all the glitz and glamor or the elite schools.

ADVERTISEMENT