ADVERTISEMENT

January to May

knight82

All American
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2002
I get the feeling that eventually the January to May schedule they are talking about as a possibility will be what will happen. Also the entire football schedule moved to spring.

Yes football games at Rutgers Stadium in January and February...so southern teams get yet one more advantage...

To me----playing a full season that ends in May/June and coming back to camp in August for the Fall is an awful scenario for the players .

Reactions: ChasRC69 and patk89
To me----playing a full season that ends in May/June and coming back to camp in August for the Fall is an awful scenario for the players .

...and those who will be prepping for NFL draft and potentially playing in games in late August

Well you could do April to June then the following season start October and not have 4 weeks between the Conference championship game and round 1 of the Playoffs.

just randomly picked Atlanta Georgia.

June = 86.5
Sept = 82.3
Football season starts in August every year ,the hottest month of the year, & when practice is always held during the entire month.

Football season starts in August every year ,the hottest month of the year, & when practice is always held during the entire month.
I certainly realize that. You do realize I was talking about the fans though? RU fans B&M every year when it is a Hot one...imagine all those northern fans going down south in June...that was my point. We love southern games in early winter as a break...not so much June. Hey, I'd go. But as I said..it will be hot.

Reactions: charliem24
I certainly realize that. You do realize I was talking about the fans though? RU fans B&M every year when it is a Hot one...imagine all those northern fans going down south in June...that was my point. We love southern games in early winter as a break...not so much June. Hey, I'd go. But as I said..it will be hot.
Perhaps the SEC team may visit north of the Mason-Dixon then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT