ADVERTISEMENT

Jaohne Duggan??

Rutgersnj201

Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2015
Why hasn't anyone offered other than us?? He absolutely dominates in his film and at camps??

Last edited:
why dont you try reading the thread on him.... and articles on him.....

why dont you try reading the thread on him.... and articles on him.....

@jay_hq So we are now limited to welcome threads that ummm dont actually have the answer the question OP has posed? People arent allowed to discuss recruits, and have to go to the papers? Somebody piss in you captain crunch this morning? There are very few articles on this guy to be honest.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/jaohne-duggan-to-ru.95640/page-2

@OP, Jaohne has not attended many camps, he camped at RU 2x, and had great results earning this offer. I have not seen a reason why he hasnt gotten any offers or notice from his game play. He is an "under the radar" type, which very rarely happens these days. Anyone else with thoughts, is he about to explode? I know he planned to got to other camps, is that still going to happen? Happy to discuss, there is always room for a second thread.

Sometimes....and I stress that.....coaches do not promote their players adequately. Not all press, etc notices or make note. A coach must send out 'tape' to prospective teams If they fail to do that, then the play night fall through the cracks. Not saying this is what happened, but judging by the scant interest.........
This is why the camps by Ash AND Harbrough are what was needed for these unheralded kids.

Reactions: Ataylor1989x
@jay_hq So we are now limited to welcome threads that ummm dont actually have the answer the question OP has posed? People arent allowed to discuss recruits, and have to go to the papers? Somebody piss in you captain crunch this morning? There are very few articles on this guy to be honest.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/jaohne-duggan-to-ru.95640/page-2

@OP, Jaohne has not attended many camps, he camped at RU 2x, and had great results earning this offer. I have not seen a reason why he hasnt gotten any offers or notice from his game play. He is an "under the radar" type, which very rarely happens these days. Anyone else with thoughts, is he about to explode? I know he planned to got to other camps, is that still going to happen? Happy to discuss, there is always room for a second thread.

No no no! By adding a second thread about a football related topic the OP is taking up space for valuable OT posts. That's clearly against board rules.

Reactions: ruready07
Sometimes....and I stress that.....coaches do not promote their players adequately. Not all press, etc notices or make note. A coach must send out 'tape' to prospective teams If they fail to do that, then the play night fall through the cracks. Not saying this is what happened, but judging by the scant interest.........
This is why the camps by Ash AND Harbrough are what was needed for these unheralded kids.
it's not 1990 anymore. Kids don't need coaches to promote them like they did back in the day.

Baloney. They still do. I went thru the process with my son 2007. Of course, a high profile program may not need to

Al's right. Ive seen it first hand with schools in my area. Some coaches do a horrible job promoting their top players.

ADVERTISEMENT