ADVERTISEMENT

Just caught Aditi Kinkhabwala on the NFL Channel

Aditi was the best. Very professional, and even came to the Rutgersfan.com tailgate in the yellow lot, back in the day.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
didnt like her SI attack on the mens hoops board after it melted down over losing Lance Thomas, too one sided without perspective, she just took outrageous posts and made up an articled that portrayed our fans in bad light

didnt like her SI attack on the mens hoops board after it melted down over losing Lance Thomas, too one sided without perspective, she just took outrageous posts and made up an articled that portrayed our fans in bad light
Considering what some our "fans" did to her I'm not surprised.

Not one of our finest moments on ScarletNation (might still have been Rutgersfan.com?)

Never mind the Bergen Record....she was the ONLY reporter who was fair to Rutgers....particularly when the SL was reprinting all of the BS about Schiano's contract and Mulcahey and passing it off as new and breaking news after they reported it 2 years prior with no fanfare.

Taryn, where are you? Open Practice 2 years ago (maybe 3) more fans were looking at Tara in her sheer white short summer dress, than the players on the practice field, lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: bac2therac
Considering what some our "fans" did to her I'm not surprised.

Not one of our finest moments on ScarletNation (might still have been Rutgersfan.com?)

As I recall some of our fellow board posters were relentless in their online harassment of Aditi at that time.

I believe that someone posted her dating profile and ad from one of the dating websites and ridiculed her about it in the Rutgers Forum.

Not classy behavior from certain RU fans and certainly not some of our finest moments.

ADVERTISEMENT