ADVERTISEMENT

Just focus on next year..coach throwing season.

Rutgers1010

Freshman
Jan 9, 2021
Like I said a few games ago Pikeil can not coach. He is a disgrace. If Paul is our savior than I need a new team to watch. We will not win playing a five guard rotation. Every other teams starters play 30 plus minutes in the big ten. When we did that we were 7-1, but that’s only because Pikeil didn’t have a choice. So that wasn’t his good coaching. He didn’t have a choice but to play our starters 30 plus minuets. I don’t care what anyone says Pikeil deserves to be fired. He is the most amateur coach in the big 10.

I can never understand why people start threads like this. Just add your two cents on to existing threads. You aren't asking for a discussion of anything since your mind is obviously made up. It just seems like a "look at me" thread. Pretty immature (with plenty of ridiculous statements too).

what was ridiculous? Enlighten me lol and when you can’t understand something it’s not meant for you to understand. You don’t know that by now? So tell me what was ridiculous

I can never understand why people start threads like this. Just add your two cents on to existing threads. You aren't asking for a discussion of anything since your mind is obviously made up. It just seems like a "look at me" thread. Pretty immature (with plenty of ridiculous statements too).
Usually it’s some type of personality disorder.

Like I said a few games ago Pikeil can not coach. He is a disgrace. If Paul is our savior than I need a new team to watch. We will not win playing a five guard rotation. Every other teams starters play 30 plus minutes in the big ten. When we did that we were 7-1, but that’s only because Pikeil didn’t have a choice. So that wasn’t his good coaching. He didn’t have a choice but to play our starters 30 plus minuets. I don’t care what anyone says Pikeil deserves to be fired. He is the most amateur coach in the big 10.
Well I am very happy for you that you don’t care what anyone says.

Of course OP is a new poster - wasn't hard to guess that.. The only problem I have with Pike- is that he built this rock solid program, and now we have to deal with all the new annoying bandwagon fans, who think they know everything

Pikeil...that’s a new one

Of course OP is a new poster - wasn't hard to guess that.. The only problem I have with Pike- is that he built this rock solid program, and now we have to deal with all the new bandwagon fans, who think they know everything

A new poster really? Why does everyone on this forum think because they have been complaining for years that someone can’t come on here and complain with y’all? Y’all own the forum? Please cut the shit I’m stating facts. So your problem with pike is the fans? Are you serious? Your problem should be his piss poor coaching but your problem is the fans lol please refrain talking your thoughtless statements Unless you’re going to debate how you’re savior pike is so good. Other than that enjoy your night sir:)

Listen cry baby we have many post about your god. But you want to ban me grow up and skip the post.
Well didn't you just show up like a whirlwind of angst and hate. Hey new guy, sitting behind a keyboard doesn't suddenly make you a tough guy,

For someone who says you don’t care what anyone says..............find it funny how you keep arguing. If you truly did not care what people thought then no need to post

A new poster really? Why does everyone on this forum think because they have been complaining for years that someone can’t come on here and complain with y’all? Y’all own the forum? Please cut the shit I’m stating facts. So your problem with pike is the fans? Are you serious? Your problem should be his piss poor coaching but your problem is the fans lol please refrain talking your thoughtless statements Unless you’re going to debate how you’re savior pike is so good. Other than that enjoy your night sir:)
As a senior poster and as many would say most prominent and intelligent poster in board history let me formally welcome you with open arms. Youre officially now in kyk’s army.

Hard to argue with your points. Pike is kinda amateurish where he doesnt want to hurt players feelings and seems to care about that more than winning

Well didn't you just show up like a whirlwind of angst and hate. Hey new guy, sitting behind a keyboard doesn't suddenly make you a tough guy,

oh wow I’m being tough on a forum? That’s what you got from this? This is our problem.. worried about the wrong stuff.. so did I make threats or state facts? But I’m being a tough guy this is about basketball sir save your personal feelings of attack for something else.

Side note: guys coming in with some heat, which is my kinda guy. Blue collar posters. Brick by brick. Building a solid foundation.

My first post here ever was Tom Savage asking me to leak that he got his release signed because GS wanted to keep it quiet and he wanted to find a school by spring semester. john o (total dork) immediately banned my account only to reinstate it hours later when he realized I was a savant and extremely valuable to this board, arguably to this day the most valuable poster in board history.

oh wow I’m being tough on a forum? That’s what you got from this? This is our problem.. worried about the wrong stuff.. so did I make threats or state facts? But I’m being a tough guy this is about basketball sir save your personal feelings of attack for something else.
You attacked everyone who has responded to your posts. Tone it down and people won't treat you like a d*ck.

Last edited:
For someone who says you don’t care what anyone says..............find it funny how you keep arguing. If you truly did not care what people thought then no need to post

I hope you have a debate or something. Don’t waste my time sir. Y’all wanna act like little girls pointing out stuff y’all don’t like on the forum point out things y’all don’t like on the court. Please move on.

As a senior poster and as many would say most prominent and intelligent poster in board history let me formally welcome you with open arms. Youre officially now in kyk’s army.

Hard to argue with your points. Pike is kinda amateurish where he doesnt want to hurt players feelings and seems to care about that more than winning
Who are the “many” you speak of? This should not include the voices in your head

Reactions: RC1978

I hope you have a debate or something. Don’t waste my time sir. Y’all wanna act like little girls pointing out stuff y’all don’t like on the forum point out things y’all don’t like on the court. Please move on.

YOU CANNOT STOP THIS MAN YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO SLOW HIM DOWN!!! THIS IS THE ENERGY WE NEED!!!

Now name calling? You made a post yet can’t handle my response and tell me to move on. Come on guy. You have to be better then that.

YOU CANNOT STOP THIS MAN YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO SLOW HIM DOWN!!! THIS IS THE ENERGY WE NEED!!!

yes sir ! I won’t conform to the bs. Everyone want a to wear pike is the savior.I’m just being honest!! But we like to baby people here. So to everyone that has a problem with opinion can someone tell me how I’m wrong? PLEASE!!! Make it make sense I beg you! If not don’t reply to me.

You attacked everyone who has responded to your posts. Tone it down and people won't treat you like a d*ck.
If I attacked people how did we start talking? I made a post and got attacked? Show me where I attacked sir? Please I beg of you! If not move on we are losing right now you think I care about your feelings sir? Grow up!

Debate what I said than sir that made you even come onto my post to complain.
Other than that you’re right I don’t know you nor waste my time. We are talking about basketball. When we go on a four game winning streak then you come talk to me.

Other than that you’re right I don’t know you nor waste my time. We are talking about basketball. When we go on a four game winning streak then you come talk to me.
Why the hell is he making subs the way he is? He coaches by the clock. He kills runs. Do you want the 7-1 team or 1-5 yes some games were weaker than others but we went completely against our methods that made us great this year. But y’all want to argue with me lol

Reactions: RUsojo
Is Rutgers1010 a burner account for kyk? 🤔
I wont say were the same person however weve never been seen together.

however we know that only one poster here has been formally caught with burner accounts and that’s @Greg2020 aka formerlyknownasrutgers100. Guy was legit posting from 2 accounts pretending to be 2 different people. Its kinda funny but ya also gotta feel for the guy

Is Rutgers1010 a burner account for kyk? 🤔
Wow I’m just going to tell the truth. All because he agrees with me y’all want to say I’m a burner for him? So y’all don’t want to tell the truth? Ok I will hold you guys hands through my next post. So sad when y’all aren’t agreed with I’m a burner account? I’m new? I’m bandwagon? Shows how much y’all really know or care about basketball. Ppl numbers don’t... so debate or go to another post

Lol...what a clown thread. Must be a REALLY boring night.
Have fun with this one. Gave me a good chuckle. Ok, back to the the playoffs.

Reactions: tico brown
I wont say were the same person however weve never been seen together.

however we know that only one poster here has been formally caught with burner accounts and that’s @Greg2020 aka formerlyknownasrutgers100. Guy was legit posting from 2 accounts pretending to be 2 different people. Its kinda funny but ya also gotta feel for the guy

lol we have similar insight so we are the same now too funny. When ppl have nothing they just start saying anything

Lol...what a clown thread. Must be a REALLY boring night.
Have fun with this one. Gave me a good chuckle. Ok, back to the the playoffs.

What a clown statement. Could’ve just kept watching the playoffs...

Yup Greg2020 got caught responding to his own posts as well. Just like Rutgers1010 is now responding to his own posts. Forget which user name you were using @kyk1827 ?
Wow..this is Sad. How about you find a valid point other than that please go somewhere with your failure to debate. This is sad. It’s my post so I am responding to everything even adding to things I’ve said. But you waste your time on me and my post and I’ll continue to state my piece.

ADVERTISEMENT