ADVERTISEMENT

Just got our basketball tickets

Mine arrived in the early afternoon by UPS. Can't wait to see this team play live!

Is everybody’s ticket just one plastic card with a barcode and a lanyard or did people get paper ticket too?

Is everybody’s ticket just one plastic card with a barcode and a lanyard or did people get paper ticket too?

I got the cards for men and paper tickets for women (the past couple years, I got cards for both). I also got a second parking pass for the men's game vs Drexel for some reason.

Reactions: S_Janowski
I got the cards for men and paper tickets for women (the past couple years, I got cards for both). I also got a second parking pass for the men's game vs Drexel for some reason.

Any idea if you can still transfer tickets online for games with the cards? I’m assuming you can and it just cancels the card out for the game.

Has anyone else not gotten their tickets? I haven't yet received mine. Maybe I'll have the team deliver the tickets to my home just like Piscataway Mike had several years ago...:)

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Any idea if you can still transfer tickets online for games with the cards? I’m assuming you can and it just cancels the card out for the game.

Yes. Been doing that with the card for several years now.

You should be good to go.

Has anyone else not gotten their tickets? I haven't yet received mine. Maybe I'll have the team deliver the tickets to my home just like Piscataway Mike had several years ago...:)

I haven’t gotten them yet but then last year they wouldn’t have sent them to me until I called. This, after being a season ticket holder for 30 years. I guess I’ll call again tomorrow if I still didn’t get them.

Reactions: BigEastPhil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT