ADVERTISEMENT

Just My Opinion But I Think Harbaugh Should Be The New Gary Schiano...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
Let me explain. Someone on these boards, I forget who, posted about JH and wrote it as Harborough or something along those lines. Purely accidental I'm sure, but it was such a great accidental butchering of his name, ala GARY Schiano, that it made me think, wouldn't it be amusing if as posters, we all always spelled his name wrong. Calling him Coach Harborough is great IMHO. Just dumb and kinda disrespectful, like the Gary butchering.

If every poster on these boards always deliberately spelled his name wrong, like Harborough or some other butchering... Harbrough, Harboro, Harbaw, Harburrow, Harbro. I just think it would be kind of amusing. Not overly. Just slightly amusing.

That's all I got. Sorry. Bored at work.

Reactions: KingHigh
ESPN has butchered Mark D'antonio's name a few times. So everyone runs with it here (Mike Dee-Antony for example).

This is just forced. Like Brady Hoke referring to Ohio State as "Ohio". It was just cringeworthy.

And the one guy says "forget harbaugh already"...can anyone have fun anymore??Don't respond don't read the thread. Simple

Reactions: DirtyRU
If you have to make a call to action, it's not very funny. Has to develop naturally.

Let me explain. Someone on these boards, I forget who, posted about JH and wrote it as Harborough or something along those lines. Purely accidental I'm sure, but it was such a great accidental butchering of his name, ala GARY Schiano, that it made me think, wouldn't it be amusing if as posters, we all always spelled his name wrong. Calling him Coach Harborough is great IMHO. Just dumb and kinda disrespectful, like the Gary butchering.

If every poster on these boards always deliberately spelled his name wrong, like Harborough or some other butchering... Harbrough, Harboro, Harbaw, Harburrow, Harbro. I just think it would be kind of amusing. Not overly. Just slightly amusing.

Well if you want to spell his name correctly, it's Softball not Hardball.

MO

Yes, I am sure that would make him very upset.

Yes, I am sure that would make him very upset.
He just heard about the idea and this is his reaction:
22986697800_4c5472346d_o.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT