ADVERTISEMENT

Just purchased season tickets.

IL Lusciato

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2011
Newark, NJ
Not that its a big deal to many of you who have held them for a long time. But, I purchased my first 2 season tickets just today. My family has held football tickets for many years, and I've been to basketball games, but had never taken the plunge. I'm higher up and prices are extremely reasonable...loving what Pike has done with this program so far and excited to keep the momentum going and to rock the RAC/Jersey Mike's with you all!

Not that its a big deal to many of you who have held them for a long time. But, I purchased my first 2 season tickets just today. My family has held football tickets for many years, and I've been to basketball games, but had never taken the plunge. I'm higher up and prices are extremely reasonable...loving what Pike has done with this program so far and excited to keep the momentum going and to rock the RAC/Jersey Mike's with you all!
Welcome. Games are great. I’ve been in the 200s for years now.

Awesome! I always thought you had them before. Either way, welcome aboard! Always great to have another set of friendly lungs in the house.

Congratulations! It’s so much fun and shows support for Pike and the kids.

Aa someone that has had season tickets for a long this is great. Welcome and enjoy. Fans like yourself are what is going take the program to the next level.

Reactions: Scarlet83
ADVERTISEMENT