ADVERTISEMENT

Just Think

Golden gophers are on the court warming up now coming off their surprising 37 point win over Iowa. Having held Luke Garza to 4 points and 3 rebounds they look to continue their run against a well rested Illinois team.

And there it is. Despite a grind it out win @kyk1827 calling for an offensive assistant. Tells us pike has peaked.

Last edited:
Will need more guys contributing tomorrow. Can’t put it on the shoulders of just two or three guys.

WTF? These refs suck we're getting hammered inside and no call.

Illinois will be a fun matchup for us. Have to contain their play makers. The winner of the MSU-Penn State game awaits the winner of ours ... can you imagine RU vs PSU for the Big Ten title

This thread is very phony. Not nearly enough bitching, doom or hyperbole. Good try though.

Reactions: QD43
Illinois will be a fun matchup for us. Have to contain their play makers. The winner of the MSU-Penn State game awaits the winner of ours ... can you imagine RU vs PSU for the Big Ten title
That will a level 1 hate moment for sure!!!

Wow, reading this thread getting me a bit teary-eyed thinking about what might have been...

don't shoot the messenger, but i'm hearing the game tonight might not happen. hope I'm wrong - kids will be crushed. it was a great season no matter what happens.

Reactions: Goku
Who’s are the officials?
Mo, Larry, Curly?
Stevie Wonder?
Hellen Keller?
Ray Charles?

Reactions: Scarlet83
Are we peaking too soon? Hope it carries over to the B1G Dance. Can we get a four seed?

Rumor has it that Pike is going with a 3-guard lineup with JY and Tez in with Geo, Ron and Shaq. Myles and Kwasi first two off the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT