ADVERTISEMENT

Kay Ron Adams to visit Iowa..has RU in top #3

giphy.gif

Reactions: studed
Reading the article it doesn't sound like he placed the 3 in any order to me.
he names three..you are correct ,he dosent specifically name by numerical order.I changed thread title.
He went from no offfer by Iowa so he couldnt say what his choice was to now taking a OV 9 days before early signing day to Iowa.

he names three..you are correct ,he dosent specifically name by numerical order.I changed thread title.
He went from no offfer by Iowa so he couldnt say what his choice was to now taking a OV 9 days before early signing day to Iowa.
Was a commit to now a maybe??

Oh, a kid who has been ‘committed’ to Rutgers for a few months has us in his Top 3? That’s fantastic. Rutgers/staff, after recruiting the kid for months+, must feel so honored to be in the top 3 with a school that just made real contact and offered a week before signing day...this looks like Marsette Part II. Oh well, guess you don’t need to have a RB in *every* class...I mean, we had that 1 year where we barely signed any WR’s and everything turned out just fine...our recruiting is going so well right now...

Joe P.

Last edited:
Oh, a kid who has been ‘committed’ to Rutgers for a few months has us in his Top 3? That’s fantastic. Rutgers/staff, after recruiting the kid for months+, must feel so honored to be in the top 3 with a school that just made real contact and offered a week before signing day...this looks like Marsette Part II. Oh well, guess you don’t need to have a RB in *every* class...I mean, we had that 1 year where we barely signed any WR’s and everything turned out just fine...our recruiting is going so well right now...

Joe P.
Sure Joe - We can get by with Pacheco, Blackshear and Snorweah. Why bother having another RB ?

Hmmm. Although Clemson has been doing well with QB's the last couple of years...... I see they got a verbal from a 4 star QB from Old Avon Farms in Ct. Taisun Phommachanh. I name that was bounced around with Rutgers recruiting targets back in the spring.

I didn't think that Clemson even needed a QB recruit.... but I guess they understand continuity

Hmmm. Although Clemson has been doing well with QB's the last couple of years...... I see they got a verbal from a 4 star QB from Old Avon Farms in Ct. Taisun Phommachanh. I name that was bounced around with Rutgers recruiting targets back in the spring.

I didn't think that Clemson even needed a QB recruit.... but I guess they understand continuity
We also understand continuity, look at the last 4 years.

Can we just get rid of our idiot HC please. If we are not already the biggest joke in P5 we soon will be.

Have you ever seen Bedazzled with Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley? Right now we’re ‘Elliot on the beach’. IMO in terms of recruiting everyone likes us but no one respects us...but it’s all ok because Hobbs said we’re going to ‘recruit hard’ in that letter...and of course the Pollyanna Crew will somehow blame the board for all of this.

Joe P.

Last edited:
Reactions: cicero grimes
A. Maybe he just wants to have 3 hats on the table at his signing ceremony for the suspense?

B. Chris the Closer strikes again?
more like Chris the opener.
Hobbs needs to issue a new email..to counter act all Marylands hires and to celebrate how well recruiting is going!.

more like Chris the opener.
Hobbs needs to issue a new email..to counter act all Marylands hires and to celebrate how well recruiting is going!.

LMAO
Wonder if RU finishes in the Top 75 in the 2019 Recruiting Class.
The Swedes might put us over it !!!!!!!!

Reactions: BlockR
Well as one poster has said on another thread, at least we have continuity. Everything will be ok. We don't need running backs, wide receivers, D linemen or o linemen.

Reactions: JoeRU0304
maybe Ru will wind up with no Rbs or Wrs in this class!
https://www.hawkeyenation.com/recruiting/hawkeyes-in-mix-with-19-ohio-running-back-kayron-adams

Adams officially visited Toledo two weeks ago. He returned from an official visit to Rutgers on Sunday.

“Right now, if I had to say a top three for me, I would say Toledo, Iowa and Rutgers,” he said.
I think it’s a positive that we made his top three when he’s already verballed to us. It could be worse. I think ....

maybe Ru will wind up with no Rbs or Wrs in this class!
https://www.hawkeyenation.com/recruiting/hawkeyes-in-mix-with-19-ohio-running-back-kayron-adams

Adams officially visited Toledo two weeks ago. He returned from an official visit to Rutgers on Sunday.

“Right now, if I had to say a top three for me, I would say Toledo, Iowa and Rutgers,” he said.
The failure of Ash to put a fence around Rutgers traditional recruiting grounds of NJ, NY and eastern Penn forced him to recruit in new areas like ohio. And now we're seeing the results.

ADVERTISEMENT