ADVERTISEMENT

Khamil Pierre

Vanderbilt gets a lot of praise over in UConn world for the promise being shown by Shea Ralph since she became head coach.

There is no question she was an upgrade at Vandy, which really hasn't been any good since the Foster era. Her husband, one of her assistants is also very experienced, giving up a head coaching job to join her.

There was a time when losing a recruit to Vandy would look bad, but with all the offers this young lady had, I can't see any shame in it.

The idea of the recruit thread at top of board is to target a player or 100. Much easier to track that way. The posting on main target is all over the place and will, and will disappear JMO.

Reactions: MADHAT1
The idea of the recruit thread at top of board is to target a player or 100. Much easier to track that way. The posting on main target is all over the place and will, and will disappear JMO.
I'm with you 100%. I started out using that Sticky Thread for recruiting news but I often wondered if most on here were like myself in focusing attention right to the normal threads.
I often subconsciously bypass the recruiting thread because there's usually nothing new there (it's been slow going, relatively speaking, for quite a while).

But your point is well taken.

ADVERTISEMENT