ADVERTISEMENT

Kratch tweet

Where is Mr TV when fame is at his doorstep?

If Kratch is referring to 4 Real I suspect there could be a cyber counter attack launched at Kratch at any moment, ha!

Interesting move by Kratch. Divide and conquer the TKR board.

Last edited:
Well one thing that everyone on this board was right about was that those 3 stooges DO read these boards. I do like Kratch though.. Politi has been a little better lately.. Sargent is just a clown. He reminds me of Neil Goldman from Family Guy.

Reactions: redking and RUDead
I would guess RU4Real given the last few weeks

Well since you mentioned him,
I told @RU4Real that Schiano would get a salary of 3.5-4M. He wrote if Schiano got that much, he would lead a band of people down to Winants Hall with pitchforks. Now that everything is finalized his big balls and big mouth have shrunk.

just bustin ya ru4real.

Where is Mr TV when fame is at his doorstep?

If Kratch is referring to 4 Real I suspect there could be a cyber counter attack launched at Kratch at any moment, ha!

Interesting move by Kratch. Divide and conquer the TKR board.
We are an anomaly, in that we've been divided since the board's inception and yet we are unconquerable, with the sole exception being the Rutgers administration, who came close to conquering us last week.

I said that Schiano would be the coach and Hobbs would be gone.

That's not exactly "everything wrong".

Reactions: superfan01
Meh...if he's talking facts, then he can prove someone is "always" wrong, but if he's talking "opinions" we're barking up an entirely different tree of a conversation that could last for years around here lol!

Well one thing that everyone on this board was right about was that those 3 stooges DO read these boards. I do like Kratch though.. Politi has been a little better lately.. Sargent is just a clown. He reminds me of Neil Goldman from Family Guy.
I do also like Kratch. I get the feeling that the other two take pleasure in Rutgers failures while Kratch genuinely wants a fun team to follow. Even when he criticizes, its not directed with the the same level of humiliation.

ADVERTISEMENT