ADVERTISEMENT

Kur Teng announcement

I agree. Thought he was gonna commit on the spot at the RAC if we beat Michigan that night ala Ace Bailey.
Yeah, unfortunately our season went south once it felt like he was minutes away from committing to us. I don’t feel warm fuzzy feelings about this one

My guess is MSU with us as a second place finisher.

I think Kim English is going to be a good hire by providence. Young guy with a lot of charisma. Hilarious he played Jayden Pierre 1 v 1 to get him to stay at Prov. Seems like a good guy

I agree Michigan State likely choice.Rutgers already has a 2024 four star guard recruit plus Harper is still in play .

I agree Michigan State likely choice.Rutgers already has a 2024 four star guard recruit plus Harper is still in play .
Teng is a SG, Warren pure point guard. No overlap between the two.

You never know…we have done okay against that legendary coach recently.

If he chooses Sparty, it wouldn’t surprise me. If Dylan commits, we’re a lock for the tourney. J/K

Izzo is Hall of Fame coach. Tough to recruit against.
I mean he is 68 years old. If you are a recruit you have to wonder if I stay 4 years will he still be the coach?

Guess that doesn’t matter nearly as much anymore with the portal though

I mean he is 68 years old. If you are a recruit you have to wonder if I stay 4 years will he still be the coach?

Guess that doesn’t matter nearly as much anymore with the portal though
He’ll be there in 4 years if still alive. Guy is one tough hombre.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
he was our 2nd option behind Harper, right? Or didn’t matter?

If he was option 2, you can’t blame the kid for committing.

I don't think anyone is complaining about this commitment if we land Dylan with Ace and Deliquan, with Betsey or Naas or another that fits that last need to finish the 24 class.

Players Association Whatever GIF by NBPA

Reactions: tm_nj
ADVERTISEMENT