ADVERTISEMENT

Laney makes CT Sun roster!

Sadly it doesn't appear that Tyler stuck...
I read on the rebkell board that she may have been cut by Phoenix before training camp even started because it happened almost immediately. It was suggested that maybe she did not pass the initial physical, though I'm not sure if that is indeed what happened. I can't find any info on the subject.

I hope she gets another chance in the future. I'm sure she will - she has the talent/skill.

I read on the rebkell board that she may have been cut by Phoenix before training camp even started because it happened almost immediately. It was suggested that maybe she did not pass the initial physical, though I'm not sure if that is indeed what happened. I can't find any info on the subject.

I hope she gets another chance in the future. I'm sure she will - she has the talent/skill.
She was cut before camp even started. I also thought it was probably that she either failed the physical or the team's insurance carrier balked at insuring a player who had her prior heart issues. No confirmation on why, but if it was medical, they probably can't say because of privacy laws. I can't think of any other reason for cutting her before she even had a chance to show her skills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT