ADVERTISEMENT

Lax Bracketology #2

bigmatt718

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
https://www.uslaxmagazine.com/colle...-can-solidify-standing-with-win-over-syracuse

Normally I'd think this was a joke having RU as the #12 seed vs YU, but that's a favorable bracket to the Final Four IMO. I think we can take down Yale and beat Hopkins in a rematch.

As for who to root for this week, we want Duke to beat UVA, Cuse to beat UNC, Hopkins to beat PSU and Michigan to beat OSU. I want as many possible ACC at large teams eliminated as possible.

ND doesn't even belong in the tournament, much like Cuse at this point. But that will never happen.

The writer of this article was a writer for the Syracuse.com site and covers ACC sports including Syracuse lacrosse. I'm sure its not biased towards those organizations at all..........

Reactions: RUtom
I’m going to lose my mind if the ACC somehow gets 4 in again. I’ve already accepted the fact that they will get at least three. But they do not deserve four. No no no. I love how it says we’re probably in better shape than UVA, PSU, and UNC. Really? We’re probably in better shape than UNC. You mean the team that is about to go 0-4 in conference play and not make their conference tournament. We’re probably in better shape then them? You really had to use the word probably? Anyone else want to start a blog? Because this is really annoying

I’m going to lose my mind if the ACC somehow gets 4 in again. I’ve already accepted the fact that they will get at least three. But they do not deserve four. No no no. I love how it says we’re probably in better shape than UVA, PSU, and UNC. Really? We’re probably in better shape than UNC. You mean the team that is about to go 0-4 in conference play and not make their conference tournament. We’re probably in better shape then them? You really had to use the word probably? Anyone else want to start a blog? Because this is really annoying
It is garbage.

If we were on a 6-game winning streak like them we wouldn't even be anywhere near the conversation. Even if the losses were to the top 6 teams in the country. The favoritism the ACC (as well as Hopkins) gets is nauseating.

Reactions: biazza38
What absolute Dribble.

RUTGERS
Thanks to a victory over Syracuse, the Scarlet Knights are probably in better shape than the likes of North Carolina, Penn State and Virginia. But the last two years have taught Rutgers it’s best not to leave anything to chance.
Winning at Maryland on Sunday night wouldn’t guarantee Brian Brecht’s team anything. Still, it would provide a substantial boost to a program seeking its first NCAA bid since 2004.

So crappy Syracuse is the standard to measure all other programs. Really ???, and beating the number one team in country, reigning champ and best team in best conference guarentees nothing. Sorry Charlie, your beloved Syracuse, Notre Dame and NC teams are not making it this year.

Reactions: RUMountie
It is garbage.

If we were on a 6-game winning streak like them we wouldn't even be anywhere near the conversation. Even if the losses were to the top 6 teams in the country. The favoritism the ACC (as well as Hopkins) gets is nauseating.
It really is nauseating. Apparently UNC’s path is narrow if they lose to Syracuse. Narrow? It’s over if they don’t beat Syracuse. Syracuse is 0-2 verse the B1G. The B1G is something like 7-2 verse the ACC this year. On what planet is Syracuse a three ahead Hopkins? Hopkins owned Cuse and beat us. I guess winning against RU doesn’t mean much?

I'd take that in a heartbeat. Not facing Maryland or Albany, UNTIL the Final 4, would be a "dream scenario" right?

Reactions: biazza38
ADVERTISEMENT