ADVERTISEMENT

Legendary Mike Francesa rant about Franklin

Was it after Mike from Montclair who called about Franklin?

I didn't realize human penis face Franklin thought it was a smart idea to ice the opposing kicker up 56-0.

Then he used the excuse since it was 4th teamers they didn't know how to line up for a FG Block formation so he had to burn a timeout.

Franklin_turtle.jpg

I didn't realize human penis face Franklin thought it was a smart idea to ice the opposing kicker up 56-0.

Then he used the excuse since it was 4th teamers they didn't know how to line up for a FG Block formation so he had to burn a timeout.
I would expect Ash to do the same thing if our kids worked the entire game for a shutout and the opposing jackass coach decided to try a field goal on the last play of the game in a blow out...especially if it's because we had our third string walk ons doing mop up duty for the regulars

I would expect Ash to do the same thing if our kids worked the entire game for a shutout and the opposing jackass coach decided to try a field goal on the last play of the game in a blow out...especially if it's because we had our third string walk ons doing mop up duty for the regulars
The kids playing for that so called jackass coach played hard all day and probably wanted to get at least one score , even if it was just a FG and could have been against the PSU cheerleaders .

Most coaches concede the shutout against an over-matched team long before the last play, for various reasons.

Stop projecting your Pen St fandom on others.
How many priority points are you up to now with your Crappy Valley season tickets?
Once I started taking my son to games I gave them up. Bringing a little boy on that campus isn't much different than letting him sleep at Michael Jackson's House. No sane parent would allow either.

Is this sarcasm or real?

They were practicing for Rutgers since Franklin wants to get back at this forum for all the trash talking he has had to deal with when they play Rutgers.

Look what Harbaugh did to us for storming the field after we beat Michigan.

PSU's got all kinds of reasons to be merciless when they play us.

Franklin will outdo Harbaugh now he has a score to settle with the great Francesa.

We are in big trouble.

Wish Francesa said that Penn State needs a harder OOC schedule.

Francesa is a huge doosh. Except compared to Franklin. Then he is isn't a doosh.

Franklin seems like the perfect representative for Ped St. It's funny to see them all cheering on the Miami in your face style now.

The Penn St. way sham is a marketing fraud. Always was.

The real Penn St. way has always been win at all cost. Paterno's true legacy confirms that. So Franklin is a logical next step.

Is this sarcasm or real? I have never met a single coach who would concede a shut out.

Seriously? You think all those teams who lose 77-7 could have scored that 7 had the other team not called off the dogs? Well, I guess I don't know for sure. Speaking of conceding, I'll concede that...

Firstly, Mike Francesa is a loudmouth jackass who knows little about college football outside of the blue-bloods..

Secondly, in this particular case Mike is right. James Franklin is a jackass for icing the kicker of an overmatched FCS team while his team was up 56-0 and the game would more or less be over after the field goal try. If his 4th-stringers were allegedly 'lined up incorrectly', then he could have called a time-out literally several seconds before he did in order to correct them without allowing the initial field goal attempt to even be snapped. If his goal was to preserve a shut-out in order to look good for eventual playoffs, then maybe Franklin should have bought in his starters/second-stringers on defense to make sure Georgia State stayed out of easy field goal range in the first place.

In conclusion, James Frankin is a jackass.

Last edited:
Reactions: RU1977
Do Rutgers fans now prefer the Paterno approach?
no, protecting a shutout is one thing, but protecting a child molester is an approach that decent people ( football fans or not) find disgusting and the Penn St approach reprehensible .
Franklin might have been an ass, but that's football.
Paterno was scum and should be considered a criminal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT