ADVERTISEMENT

Less Votes, Higher Ranking. AP Poll

Once again no respect do to the loss... the latest win helped a bit but Rutgers needs to step it up.

Still at #28 this week. Jumped over by Iowa and Az St, who both moved into the Top 25 instead of us

Not a surprise to many...the media has always slighted the women’s program ... we have been labeled thuggish by a number of reporters who do the voting... the voting club loves the midwest and southern teams... north and eastern clubs are looked upon as not as strong and sometimes in the shadow of Geno’s UConn ladies... C Viv has despite her record been looked upon as a good coach but always behind the UConn , Stanford, Notre Dame , Duke and Tennessee coaches of lore. ... what troubles me is we may win 22 - 23 games pre B1G tourney not win 2 at least and may be looking at once again a shit seed ... gotta keep winning.

Iowa jumped us because they defeated IU, which is ranked. ASU jumped us because they knocked off the #2 and #3 teams over the weekend. The U of A remained in the Top 25 despite losing at home to those same two teams.

RU continues to win but hasn't defeated a Top 25 yet. Had we knocked off IU at home, we would have been in the Top 25 last week. If RU keeps winning, some of the teams just above us are bound to lose at some point and create a spot for us.

Hat we are not ranked. Just want to be in top 8 at end of the year. Then we can celebrate!

Tough to argue with ASU moving into the top 25 after the weekend the Sun Devils had.

The real question for me is what is Maryland doing in the Top 25. I can't complain about ASU and Iowa, they deserved it too.

Reactions: gigantor1024
ADVERTISEMENT