ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Go Cowboys!!!

:flush: :uzi: :chairshot: :thumbsdown: :mad: [poop] [sick] That's what I think of this thread.:)

Dak & Zeke making America's Team Great Again.

10 days to prepare for vengeance on the only team that has so far blemished our beautiful season.

Reactions: RC85
Americas team wears RED , WHITE , and BLUE and plays home games in a swamp! Nice try cowboy fans.

Reactions: G-Bake
Sloppy trap game effort and homer refs kept Vikes close. Better focus and buckle-up for giants.

Sure the refs missed calls, but calling them homer? LOL.

hstajfpgqyqoydzwcqc8.jpg

Reactions: RUChoppin
Sure the refs missed calls, but calling them homer? LOL.

hstajfpgqyqoydzwcqc8.jpg
Incidental contact plus the ref's view was blocked on that play. The phantom hold on Free bringing back huge run by Zeke and and bogus hands to face against 'Boys D costing an INT in red zone=home town cooking. "Boys should've been up by 2 or 3 scores well before that 2 pt. try

Sloppy trap game effort and homer refs kept Vikes close. Better focus and buckle-up for giants.
Need to get Claiborne back for NYG game, rookie cb Brown has potential but afraid OBJr and Cruz might run circles around him.

Incidental contact plus the ref's view was blocked on that play. The phantom hold on Free bringing back huge run by Zeke and and bogus hands to face against 'Boys D costing an INT in red zone=home town cooking. "Boys should've been up by 2 or 3 scores well before that 2 pt. try

lol at "incidental contact"... Cam Newton is probably just shaking his head and thinking "welcome to my world".

Why anyone from New Jersey would support the Giants is crazy to me. They play in your home state and won't even acknowledge you. It's a slap in the face. They treat you like the like a mistress- but you still love em lol

Why anyone from New Jersey would support the Giants is crazy to me. They play in your home state and won't even acknowledge you. It's a slap in the face. They treat you like the like a mistress- but you still love em lol
More disappointed in the Red Bulls than what the Giants and Jets do.

Would prefer the Red Bulls take NJ as their name, the Giants stay and the Jets get their own place in the City.

ADVERTISEMENT