ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Go Giants !

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
I don't pay attention to the NFL until the RU season ends. Now that it's over and the Giants are playing decent and have a very big game against a good, interesting team like the Steelers w the game in Pittsburg no less, I am very excited for this game ! Just made a Buffalo Trace Manhatten, some exciting WRs on the Giants (Cruz and and Odell Beckham) plus who doesn't like Eli ? Eli with about a million straight starts illustrates why for QBs the Pro Style system is QB friendly (health wise, not stat wise).

Logic would suggest this will be a shootout. Pittsburgh's defense is no good. Their offense is crazy good. Of the Giants remaining games, this one probably "matters" the least since it's not a conference game (Giants last four games are all NFC games), but I'm still excited to see how this plays out.

Let's go Gints!

For the life of me, I can't figure out why McAdoo's offense hasn't clicked this year. Very frustrating with the talent.

Well, I guess I know. The Oline can't get any push and get the running game going. Flowers in particular has been very disappointing.

Pittsburgh leads 2-0 safety when Giant offensive tackle called for holding in end zone.

Steelers 'press coverage' on the NY receivers givng Giants fits so far. NY needs to figure out how to give Eli and WRs time to connect.

Horrible pick by Eli. He throws so many.

I mean he's 8th in the league this year, and only threw 14 in each of the last 2 seasons, but he takes chances and wins games which is why he tends to throw some "head shakers."

For an offensive minded head coach, our offense is quite offensive. The Giants are the only team in the entire NFL not to score 30 pts. in a game. Defense has won it for us, not McAdoo's crappy offense.

Steelers 'press coverage' on the NY receivers givng Giants fits so far. NY needs to figure out how to give Eli and WRs time to connect.
They need to figure out how to block people, something they haven't really done all year.

Just awful. Hope someone on this team steps up and lights a fire at halftime.

After 2 Buffalo Trace Manhattens, I' m starting to feel good about the 2nd half and some Eli heroics !

Eli is a pure gun slinger , he doesn't care if the throws10 picks a game ,just wants to throw some more. 21-7, not looking good.

ADVERTISEMENT