ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Listen to Steve Pikiell react to the 67-66 loss to Ohio State

They didn't even ask Pike about the shooter being out and not allowed to be the first to catch the ball

They didn't even ask Pike about the shooter being out and not allowed to be the first to catch the ball

its likely that some of the reporters didnt have the rundown on the rule about that and focused more on the guy bringing the ball up the sideline. Its likely that this was pretty quick after the game ended. Pike usually doesnt sound this despondent in loss. It was a tough one.

Reactions: Scangg and LOU-RU85
its likely that some of the reporters didnt have the rundown on the rule about that and focused more on the guy bringing the ball up the sideline. Its likely that this was pretty quick after the game ended. Pike usually doesnt sound this despondent in loss. It was a tough one.
When there is a CLEAR ruie violation, infraction or just plain ignorance of the rules (e.g. player hits HR after striking out, as the Ump forgets the count and the pitcher throws the next pitch)....Correct the mistake, NEGATE the Erroneous outcome: show some CONJONES

MO

Reactions: RutgersClassof2004
Yea I agree. I just mean that Pike is going to be even more upset when he sees that we got screwed by an even worse more obvious call

Reactions: Groz
Knowing this team - Paul, Caleb, the guys .. I think this lights them up and the RAC is bedlam on Sunday .. the first blown call of series of blown calls will lead to such loud boos the arena is going to be nuts .. and all season .. this will fire up the team and they will take it out on everyone like the 4 game stretch last year when everyone was doubting us

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT