ADVERTISEMENT

Listener Questions via emailed audio (The Scarlet Spotlight podcast)

rutgersfandan

Freshman
Mar 20, 2004
Hi all,

Hope you're staying safe. For Episode 63 of The Scarlet Spotlight podcast, @RUJON & I will be soliciting listener questions for our post-interview segment. Our guest will be Rutgers alumnus & well-known NFL journalist Greg Bedard.

If you'd like to submit a question for Jon and me, we'll answer as many as we can after the discussion. We're open to a variety of topics related to Rutgers, the podcast at large, etc.

If you're interested, please submit a question (~15-30 seconds) in audio form to thescarletspotlight@gmail.com by next week. We are taping Monday night, August 17th.

Thanks and all the best,

Danny

Hi all,

Hope you're staying safe. For Episode 63 of The Scarlet Spotlight podcast, @RUJON & I will be soliciting listener questions for our post-interview segment. Our guest will be Rutgers alumnus & well-known NFL journalist Greg Bedard.

If you'd like to submit a question for Jon and me, we'll answer as many as we can after the discussion. We're open to a variety of topics related to Rutgers, the podcast at large, etc.

If you're interested, please submit a question (~15-30 seconds) in audio form to thescarletspotlight@gmail.com by next week. We are taping Monday night, August 17th.

Thanks and all the best,

Danny

Thanks Danny and Jon for a great must listen podcast.

QUESTIONS
1. What will Sean Gleeson and OL Coach Andrew Aurich do in our schemes this year that will address what I think are our biggest offensive weaknesses, QB and OL?

2. What do you think about our DL recruiting and by the end of the first season (whenever that is), will twisting, blitzing and stunting be huge part of our defensive DNA to create disruption at the line of attack, that we used to be known for?

3. I believe Schiano is again recruiting smart kids with speed and athleticism to make special teams a Rutgers advantage again. Given new rules that make punt and kick blocking more difficult, how successful will Schiano 2.0 make this aspect of special teams a differentiator?

Last edited:
Reactions: rutgersfandan
@Scarlet83 Thanks! Trying to get listeners involved here, so if you want to tape and email one or more of those questions from your phone, that would be awesome. Otherwise, we'll file them to use as well if the audio submissions lag.

@Scarlet83 Thanks! Trying to get listeners involved here, so if you want to tape and email one or more of those questions from your phone, that would be awesome. Otherwise, we'll file them to use as well if the audio submissions lag.

Thanks Dan. Sent my questions to the show’s email address also. Go Knights!

Reactions: rutgersfandan
ADVERTISEMENT