ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: INDIANA VS RUTGERS

Anyone who ever posted that Schiano or anyone else could win with this team just exposed themselves as total and complete idiots.

Reactions: goru1869
Thanks Ashe for your nutrition program. Hobbs let that idiot coach in the bowl game instead of getting here early. Just think about that. Like Ohio State needed him lol

there were so many Geniuses on this Board that had no problem with Ash coaching OSU in a Bowl Game. WTF

We are setting new standards in "suckitude". -Yeah, I know it's not really a word, but it really should be created just for us.

What an "homage" we're presenting in 2019 as being the place where the game started 150 years ago!

You couldn't make this stuff up! Our ineptitude is bordering on hilarious. For the 1st time in my life I'm not even looking forward to next year.

Eh, maybe it’s a blessing in disguise, start off the next 150 fresh lol!

Yeah Nuts, I like your style. -This is so pathetic and embarrassing that hoping it's a blessing in disguise is the only way to deal with it while keeping your sanity! ...lol

there were so many Geniuses on this Board that had no problem with Ash coaching OSU in a Bowl Game. WTF

Because more Ash is what we needed?

If Ash could have stayed coaching at Ohio State for the next three years, it would have improved our program markedly.

By giving up big plays we actually save time. Doesn't seem to matter.
I would just throw the ball all over the field instead of playing like every FD counts. Once the score is double the spread, who cares as a fan. Was this exam week and we didn't practice ?

You couldn't make this stuff up! Our ineptitude is bordering on hilarious. For the 1st time in my life I'm not even looking forward to next year.
I’m hoping in my lifetime I can watch them play football competitively again.

I'm done...Enjoy the day fella's

animated-fishing-image-0052.gif

Down 21 can't say anything positive , so won't be posting in this thread.
No need to repeat about how disgusted I am about what happened to this program .
[sick]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT