ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Bryant

Up by seven or eight and it’s the first game. Jitters folks. I’m usually the one out on a ledge but relax!

this is what prevents us from taking the next step...we leave points at the foul line, and still can't shoot 2's, and 3's consistently.....so, shitty bryant can stay in the game by hitting threes...i know it's the 1st game, but we need to really focus, or the same 14-17, season will happen once again,,,,yeboha. has a nice shot
he shoots foul shots well also...it seems they go hand, in hand....it's frustrating to watch...especially the brick ft's

Reactions: ScarletDave
May need to double up on Grant. Or put Caleb on him. And tell whoever covers him - do not let him get a shot off from 3. Shut him down and we pull away.

Based on the first10 minutes of the first game....I am revising my prediction to 2-29 for the season.

Pike must be reading this board. Pretty sure he’s in locker room telling team they are terrible, can’t shoot 3’s, can’t shoot FT’s and haven’t improved at all defending the 3. Now get out there and do better.

Horrible turnover, then Mathis stuffs himself at the rim, then we allow a 3. What a start.

Another RU tea that SUCKS coming out at the half lol...WE NEED AN ATHLETIC SHRINK!!!

I thought Harper was going to be all conference this year. He looks terrible so far.

Well that was a complete WTF series by Young. Missed dunk, turnover pass just missed the trifecta on that one.

2-11 from 3. Should have appreciated Douby more when we had him. Or Coleman yr 1.

:flush:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT