ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Fairleigh Dickinson

We look like we just expect to win because we are better. We will take the game over in the second half, but sucks to watch these guys play like crap. We look like a division 3 team

If palmquist really is a decent catch and shoot guy I’d like to see him out there bc if we’re not scoring in transition we’re not gonna get any thing going.

Not pushing the tempo in transition
I think we're playing like its just another game.. and FDU is playing as if it is for teh Final 4... look how they bust their asses to get back

BTW on that Young 3 Mulcahy just watched when it launched.. did not expect that.. thought he'd at least square for a possible board

Reactions: BillyC80
Tunnel vision from Young there could tell he only had eyes for the basket

Harper stepping up from 3 would be so big for this team going forward. Has potential

I think we're playing like its just another game.. and FDU is playing as if it is for teh Final 4... look how they bust their asses to get back

BTW on that Young 3 Mulcahy just watched when it launched.. did not expect that.. thought he'd at least square for a possible board

its entirely expected in these early games. You hope in these games they learn lessons and get stronger as it goes on. Last season there were a bunch of slow starts in non conference too, the games are 40 minutes long

Reactions: jersey07080
We need to get stops and get out on the break ; we are way to athletic and fast for them, especially when young has the ball in his hands . These last few minutes we’ve been doing that

Haven’t seen any other blow bys so far
tenor.gif

Reactions: koleszar
or not

this team played down to the wire in almost all road games

the RAC was one of if not the best home court advantage last year.
This team is going to be hurt by no fans tremendously.

hopefully the improvement and maturity make up for the lost energy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT