ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Fairleigh Dickinson

Boylan says we will likely be out for at least 2 weeks, I agree, you cannot force and rush that ankle back until its fully healed, not worth it....long view is more important than short term
110% agreement with an ankle, especially - so much stress is put on ankles in hoops. And as much as I'd love to have Geo back in a week and a half for Cuse, if it's borderline, hold him out for 2.5 weeks for the MD game.

Reactions: bac2therac
Paul brings a skill set that’s nice to have but there are some opponents, some parts of the game, and some lineup combinations it’s better suited for than others.
early in the game.. despite trying to get down there ahead of the D.. we didn't .. nor did we turn em over much early. what I saw was that.. early on.. FDU just wanted it more and that made up for any talent differential. THEN.. we decided we were hungry.

It will be interesting to see if we win the first 5 minutes of the second half.

Great second half of the first half 😆

Young has grown so much under Pike. A pleasure to watch. Young man is a problem when he’s moving with pace.

Omoruyi is a physical specimen who is working hard. But he needs a low-post move or two to keep teams honest or giving him the ball at the top of the key will be no-man’s land and stall the offense.

I’d like to see Harper drive more so teams can’t sell out on the close out when he’s outside the arch

Still sorting out where Mags fits in the offense. He’s going to play bc the kid puts in work on the defensive end.

Way too early hot take: I expected more / better shooting out of Palmquist early. He looks very very tentative.

The announcers at the beginning explained that he requested to have it pronounced that way. Different from Eugene.
I bet that O-Mor-EEE is not quite like how he says you say it. There's probably some subtlety missed and then Cliff just said.. okay.. that's perfect. Maybe its O-MOR-YEE.. maybe a little social media post on this from Rutgers would be cool.

Let's enjoy this last 15 minutes with the news of Sacred Heart shutting down for 2 weeks

Maybe Ron Harper Jr got motivated by Garza going for 41, we all know how much he likes Iowa and Garza. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT