ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Illinois

DON'T LISTEN TO MILLEN!!!

The WCTC online feed and crackstreams are in almost perfect synch.Carlin and Ray may be just a second ahead of the video.

"Fighting Illini"? Isn't that a reference to a Native American tribe with a propensity toward unnecessary violent tendencies? I propose they change their nickname ASAP.

Reactions: HeywoodGiant
So, the wife (who LOVES RU football but doesn't really follow it too closely) just said that in 4 games Nunzio is a way better head coach than smASH was in 4 years............ and I couldn't disagree...........

Reactions: Newbrunfus
if this goes to form for most Big Ten teams.. Illinois on offense will begin holding like it is legal... big holes, big gains and the announcers will say they finally showed up and are wearing us down

Reactions: koleszar
please ,if we can't get the win let's not fall off the wagon and do the blame game--this team has a ton of adversities

Reactions: czxqa
So, the wife (who LOVES RU football but doesn't really follow it too closely) just said that in 4 games Nunzio is a way better head coach than smASH was in 4 years............ and I couldn't disagree...........

My wife says if Nunzio wins today that Greg will be looking over his shoulder at him as competition for HC job next season. I asked her to turn up the volume on the tv.

Need better play selection on those 3rd and short. Our backs aren't big enough to power thru so it's on our ability to have an option. Wish he were a little quicker, thinking and running.

Sorry to kick a dead horse, but our performance in that second quarter, with so many of our original starters out, makes me really wonder what the heck Ash was doing.

It’s starting to look like our next HC will have some talent to work with.
That's what I've been saying

Reactions: BillyC80
I've been saying this a while, this team has talent in certain positions and little depth in other positions. I've noticed Langan does seem to be gaining some confidence running and passing the ball.

Reactions: RUfromSoCal?
Monday will be the two year anniversary of our last B1G win. Would be awesome not to have the embarrassment of two full seasons without a conference win.

Reactions: Block R
Drive over before it started based on terrible punt return special teams as usual

Time was irrelevant. You had timeouts to burn if you decided to go for it and got it but didn’t score.
There was 20 secs left when they called the TO. Play takes 5 to 6 secs if you get the 1st leaves you with about 14 to 15 secs. and one time out. Time was completely a factor.

keep her

"Fighting Illini"? Isn't that a reference to a Native American tribe with a propensity toward unnecessary violent tendencies? I propose they change their nickname ASAP.

Careful. Rutgers' SJWs will make us go back to the Chanticleers.

My wife says if Nunzio wins today that Greg will be looking over his shoulder at him as competition for HC job next season. I asked her to turn up the volume on the tv.
[roll]
Nunzio might just be edging towards being Greg's OC.
Maybe winning this one and making RU competitive in the remaining games,Campanile
might be competing with Schiano for who will be the RU FB HC in 2020.

oops, scratch that :
Didn't I hear Schiano already has been hired and contract signed?
If so, Will Hobbs buyout Greg before he coaches a game in order to hire Nunizo
if NC wins the remaining games on schedule
:YesNo

Ooof who is #12?

Talk about running in cement.

Stiff hips and absolutely no explosion chasing down Peters.

ADVERTISEMENT