ADVERTISEMENT

Live Update Thread: No. 13 Rutgers Wrestling Opens 2018-19 Season with Saturday RAC Quad Meet

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
10 am- RU vs Centenary, a D3 school in NW NJ in Hackettstown , coached by P'burg star John Garriques.

Reactions: RUpop
I haven’t followed recruiting for this year’s freshmen, but I just looked up Stephen Glasgow. Omg that kid is ripped. Is he our top recruit?

Glasgow starting off his career nicely. Not gunna lie though, would love to see him redshirt so we can have him at his true weight all 4 years. I'm nit-picking though since either way he's going to be a good one.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I haven’t followed recruiting for this year’s freshmen, but I just looked up Stephen Glasgow. Omg that kid is ripped. Is he our top recruit?
He was our top recruit in 2017 but did a prep year. Still a true freshman with very high expectations.

Reactions: biazza38
For the moment! Him and Correnti will probably battle out for the spot the entire season. Good to have that type of competition in the room.

Good first win for Wright. I've seen Udott wrestle before and he would be a solid division 1 guy IMO.

I know D3 is littered with those kinda guys. I meant the kid no disrespect, but was just commenting on what we should expect here.

I am not watching. Not commenting on guys in specific.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT