ADVERTISEMENT

Live Video Feed Of Wrestling Practice Plus RVision Coverage

Thanks for posting that video. I walked over to Athletes Glen after the Scarlet Walk and got to watch our wrestlers up close. Team seems very enthusiastic. I saw Coach G doing an interview w Anthony Fucilli (sp?), and got to chat a bit with a very nice young freshman wrestler from Phillipsburg NJ, who I have followed a bit since he was a freshman at P'burg HS , Brandon Paetzell. I grew up in Hackettstown and went to District 1 at P'burg for decades, a unique place to watch wrestling at The Pit (new HS and gym opens this year). Brandon told me he will be wrestling at the East Stroudsburg Open, that he loves it at Rutgers so far, even with all the school work, that RU practice room is very intense, he loves his teammates, and he must have thanked me about 4 times for attending the practice at Athletes Glen. He also thanked me twice when I mentioned I attend many home matches for RU and that I hope I get to see him wrestle,if not this season , then definitely next season.

14666097_10209941503790298_5833977672375040143_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: plcoolg
Prior to Rutgers football vs. Illinois on Oct. 15, Rutgers wrestlers held an open practice outside of High Point Solutions Stadium. RVision spoke to head coach Scott Goodale and some of the wrestlers about practicing outside and getting ready

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT