ADVERTISEMENT

Loius Acceus

Ain't your ribs, its your liver. Put the booze down.

And yea, this kid brings the hammer. Would be a great get.

Booze? No drinkie for me. I leave that for you and your fellow Trumpians. Weed? Now that's a horse of a different color.He is a necessary component for the future...

The new staff has made up a lot of ground on this kid, going from an afterthought to a 3 way tie with MD and UNC.

Must get . St Joes (Montvale) to Rutgers to NFL pipeline must continue
St. Joe's coach (Augie Hoffmann) is a Boston College guy who has been offered a job on the B.C. staff. Rutgers is not the first team mentioned in Montvale when it comes to potential college football destinations.

Cali You apparently have an issue with me.Is it because I let your sexual secret out of the bag? It's ok.How's your ex wife doing with it?

Reactions: Kbee3
Huh? Considering your first post in this thread was directed to me after having been mentioned as a joke, what's wrong? Are you in need of attention? I have no issue with you. Maybe my joke struck a chord- sorry about that. I am not surprised to kbee deep throat your stupidity though. Dude deserves an award.

Been married once and am still, so wrong again you are. How about you since you bring it up?

ADVERTISEMENT